5)WHICH EQUATION THAT BEST SUITS THIS CURVE A LINE CUTS X AT -1 WHEN Y=0 AND X=0 WHEN Y=3 AND GOES UPWARD
1) CORRECT CHART WITH CORRECT VALUES
X- YEAR Y- NO OF PERSONS
1. AVERAGE NO. OF PERSONS FROM 1995 ? 1999
2. WHICH YEAR HAS LARGE DIFFERENCES IN NO OF PERSONS
3. IF 10% OF PEOPLE LEAVES THE OFFICE IN 1998 THEN, HOW MANY FRESH CANDIDATES CAN BE ADDED IN THE NEXT YEAR
2)Given a Bar Chart showing the sales of a company. (In Figure) The sales in years as shown in the figure are (in crores)
1998-1999 - 130,
1997-1998 - 90,
1996-1997 - 90,
1995-1996 - 70
1. The highest growth rate was for the year
2. The net increase in sales of the company in the year span of 1995-1999
Ans. 60 crores.
3. The lowest growth rate was for the year
4.Year 95 96 97 9899 Members 1001701050
i ) Which year has maximum members growth?
S 95 96 97 98
i ) Which year has maximum members growth?
1) TIMEDEGREE 27(deg) 6' 43.15" 45(deg) 31' 4.3" THEN WHAT WILL BE THE DEGREE WHEN TIME IS 3 O CLOCK
1)A Flight takes off at 2 A.M from northeast direction and travels for 11 hours to reach the destination which is in north west direction. Given the latitude and longitude of source and destination. Find the local time of destination when the flight reaches there?
7 AM or 1.00 PM
2) My flight takes of at 2am from a place at 18N 10E and landed 10 Hrs later at a place with coordinates 36N70W. What is the local time when my plane landed.
a) 6:00 am
(Hint : Every 1 deg longitude is equal to 4 minutes . If west to east add time else subtract time)
3)A moves 3 kms east from his starting point . He then travels 5 kms north. From that point he moves 8 kms to the east.How far is A from his starting point?
Ans. 13 kms
4)Aeroplane is flying at a particular angle and latitude,after some time another latitude is given..(8 hrs later), u r asked to find the local time of the place.
5)AN AEROPLANE STARTS FROM A (SOME LATITUDE IS GIVEN ACCORDING TO PLACE)AT 2 AM LOCAL TIME TO B(SOME LATITUDE). TRAVELLLING TIME IS 10 HOURS. WHAT IS THE LOCAL TIME OF B WHEN IT REACHES B
6)A plane moves from 9?N40?E to 9?N40?W. If the plane starts at 10 am and takes 8 hours to reach the destination, find the local arrival time.
7) A FILE IS TRANSFERRED FROM A PLACE TO ADESTINATION CAPABLE OF 10 KB . THEY GIVEN SOME RATE OF TRANSFER. U HAVE FIND A EQUATION THAT BEST SUIT THIS.
1)In a well of 20feet depth, a frog jumps 5feet up in the morning and comes 4feet down in the evening,on which day the frog gets out of the well.
1) In some game 139 members have participated every time one fellow will get bye what is the number of matches to choose the champion to be held?
2) A & B are playing a game .There are 8 oranges in a row on the table.one Player can take 1-4 oranges in a pick (a maximum of 4),one who picks the last orange wins the game.'A' plays first How many oranges should he pick first time inorder to win the game.
1) LCM of x and y is 36 and HCF of x and y is 4. If x = 4 then which of the following is definitely not true?
a)Y is divisible by 3
b)Y is divisible by 6
c)Y is divisible by 9
d)X+Y is divisible by
1) log .342==..., log . 343==.... then log .341==????? etc...
2)value of log3.142& log3.143 was given and log3,141 was asked so you have to only see on answer and mark
3)If log 0.317=??? and log 0.318=???. Then find the value of log 0.319.
1)Match the following:
1. Male - Boy ---> a. A type of
2. Square - Polygon ---> b. A part of
3. Roof - Building ---> c. Not a type of
4. Mushroom - Vegetables ---> d. A superset of
2)Match the following.
1. brother - sister ---> a. Part of
2. Alsatian - dog ---> b. Sibling
3. sentence - paragraph ---> c. Type of
4. car - steering ---> d. Not a type of
3)SCOOTER --------- AUTOMOBILE A. A PART OF
2.OXYGEN----------- WATER B. A Type of
3.SHOP STAFF------- FITTERS C. NOT A TYPE OF
4. BUG -------------REPTILE D. A SUPERSET OF
4)MATCH THE FOLLOWING
1. SENTENCE, PARAGRAPH 1. TYPE OF
2. BASMATI, WHEAT 2. A PART OF
3. BROTHER, SISTER 3. NOT A TYPE OF
4. BREIGAL, DOG 4. SIBLING
1) Given $ means Tripling and % means change of sign then find the value of $%$6-%$%6
ANS : -72
3) WHAT IS THE VALUE OF % # % (5) + # % # (2) WHERE % - DOUBLING #- RECIPROCAL
4)Find the value of @@+25-++@16, where @ denotes "square" and + denotes "square root".
Ans: 621 or 121
1)Find the singularity matrix from a given set of matrices?
1)If the vertex (5,7) is placed in the memory. First vertex (1,1) 's address is 1245 and then address of (5,7) is ----------1279
2)A 2D array is declared as A[9,7] and each element requires 2 byte. If A[ 1,1 ] is stored in 3000. Find the memory of A[8,5] ? 3106
3)one circular array is given (means the memory allocation takes place like a circular fashion )dimension (9X7) .starting address is 3000.find the address of (2,3)..555
4)Some has got the qs. As memory allocation takes place coloumnwise.u have to find out the address.
5)The size of a program is N. And the memory occupied by the program is given by M = square root of 100N. If the size of the program is increased by 1% then how much memory now occupied?
Ans 0. 5%( SQRT 101N)
6)In a two-dimensional array, X (9, 7), with each element occupying 4 bytes of memory, with the address of the first element X (1, 1) is 3000, find the address of X (8, 5).
1)16 litre can, 7 litre can,3 litre can,the customer has to be given 11 litres of milk using all the three cans only explain?
1) The number 362 in decimal system is given by (1362)x in the X system of numbers find the value of X
2) Decimal no 319 is equal to 1234.This 1234 belongs to which Number systems
3)194 base 10 = ____ base 5 (1234)
4) In which of the system, decimal number 194 is equal to 1234?
5) Convert the decimal number 310 to the base 6.
6) Find the value of the decimal number to the base 7.
7) In which of the system, decimal number 384 is equal to 1234?
8) In which of the system, decimal number 184 is equal to 1234?
9) Find the value of the 678 to the base 7.
10)The base 5 representation of the decimal number 2048 is _____.
ODD MAN OUT
1) LINUX, WINDOWS 98, SOLARIS, SMTP
3). a)JAVA b) LISP c) Smaltalk d)Eiffle
Ans: LISP ( All other languages are OOPS)
4) 1.http 2.arp 3.snmp 4.sap
5) 1.linux 2.windows NT 3.sql server 4.Unix
6) 1.SAP 2.ARP 3.WAP 4.TCP IP
7) a. Oracle b. Linux c. Ingress d. DB2
8) a. SMTP b. WAP c. SAP d. ARP
9) a. WAP b. HTTP c. BAAN d. ARP
10) a. LINUX b. UNIX c. SOLARIS d. SQL SERVER
11) a. SQL b. DB2 c. SYBASE d. HTTP
12) a. Oracle b. Linux c. Ingress d. DB2
1)Which of the following are orthogonal pairs?
b. i+j c.
2) (a) 2+3i (b)1+i (c) 3-2i (d) 1-7i . Find which of the above is orthogonal.
3)Sum of slopes of 2 perpendicular st. lines is given. Find the pair of lines from the given set of options which satisfy the above condition?
1) If Rs.1260 is divided between between A, B and C in the ratio 2:3:4, what is C's share?
Ans. Rs. 560
2) A sum of money is divided among A, B and C such that for each rupee A gets, B gets 65paise and C gets 35paise. If C's share is Rs.560, the sum is ?
1) What percent of 60 is 12?
2) A report consists of 20 sheets each of 55 lines and each such line consists of 65 characters. This report is retyped into sheets each of 65 lines such that each line consists of 70 characters. The % reduction in the number of sheets is closest to
3) Amal bought 5 pens, 7 pencils and 4 erasers. Rajan bought 6 pens, 8 erasers and 14 pencils for an amount which was half more than what Amal had paid. What % of the total amount paid by Amal was paid for pens?
d)None of these
1)How many 3 digits with 3 Distinct digits are there from 100-1000.
1)What is the power of 2?
2) 8 to the power of x is 32,what is the value of x?
3)Which is a/not a power of 2 or 3.
4)Power of 4
5)WHICH ONE WILL BE THE EXACT POWER OF 3
1)Find the highest prime number that can be stored in an 8bit computer.
2)What is the max possible 3 digit prime number?
3)Largest prime no. in a 6 bit,8 bit
(Ans 127),9 bit microprocessor
4)WHAT IS THE LARGEST PRIME NO THAT IS STORED IN 8 BIT PATTERN
ANS: 253 (NOT SURE)
5)What is the largest prime number that can be stored in an 8-bit memory? 251 or 127
6)Which is the largest prime number that can be stored in a 9-bit register?
1) In a company 30% are supervisors and 40% employees are male if 60% of supervisors are male. what is the probability that a randomly choosen employee is a male or female?
2) 12 Blacksox and 12 Whitesox mixed in a box,a pair of sox is picked at a time,in which pick/how many pick ,to get the right pair(black&black or white&white)?
3)Two coins one with HEAD IN BOTH SIDES and the other coin HEAD IN ONE SIDE AND TAIL IN THE OTHER SIDE is in a box,a coin is taken at random and FOUND HEAD IN ONE SIDE .what is the probability that THE OTHER SIDE IS HEAD?
4) There are 5 distinct pairs of white socks and 5 pairs of black socks in a cupboard. In the dark, how many socks do I have to pull out to ensure that I have at least 1 correct pair of white socks?
PROBLEMS ON NUMBERS
1)What number should be added to or subtracted from each term of the ratio 17 : 24 so that it becomes equal to 1 : 2.
Ans. 10 should be subtracted
2)The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 8. When 18 is added to the number, the digits are reversed. Find the number?
3)In a fraction, if 1 is added to both the numerator at the denominator, the fraction becomes 1/2. If numerator is subtracted from the denominator, the fraction becomes 3/4. Find the fraction.
4) WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF ZEROS AT THE END OF THE PRODUCT OF THE NUMBERS FROM 1 TO 100
5) 9/10 or 10/11 which is greater.
7) x:y=3 and x+y=80 what is the value of y?
8) M(893,10)+r( )+t( ) is asked
9) n=68 x 12 x 51 Which of the follg is not an integer
10) M(373, 7) + R(6.8) ?T(3.4) + R( 3.4)
11) SOME RELATION THAT IS DEDUCE TO
A (POW 2) DIRECT PROPORTIONAL TO X (POW 3)
B (POW 2) DIRECT PROPORTIONAL TO Y (POW 3)
SOME FOUR ANSWERS WERE GIVEN
ANS: ALL OF THE ABOVE
12)WHICH IS THE PERFECT ONE AMONG THE 4
1. 2x +3y=4
2. x + y= -1
3. Y=2x+ 3
13)A salesperson multiplied a number and get the answer 3, instead of that number devided by 3. what is the answer he actually has to get?
1 x 3 = 3 so number = 1 divided by 3, the ans. is 1/3.
15) If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 25% and denominator decreased by 20%, the new value is 5/4. What is the original value?
16) The value of ? + 5 / 36 + 7 / 144 + ??.+17 / 5184 + 19 / 8100 is
d)None of these
17) A student's grade in a course is determined by 6 quizzes and one examination. If the examination counts thrice as much as each of the quizzes, what fraction of final grade is determined by the examination?
18) When ? of a unit's digit is added to the ten's digit of a two number, the sum of the digits becomes 10. If ? of the ten's digit added to the unit's digit, then the sum of the digits is 1 less than the previous. Find the number.
Previous | Next