Robert Bosch Placement Paper Held On 24 Feb 2008 (Technical & Aptitude)
Paper: Robert Bosch Placement Paper Held On 24 Feb 2008 (Technical & Aptitude)
1. There was a figure of JK flip flop in which ~q is connected to J input and K=1. If clock signal is successively applied 6 times what is output sequence (q=?)
2. The relationship b/w Gain & Bandwidth?
a) Independent of each other
b) Gain decreases as bandwidth decreases
c) Gain increases as bandwidth increases till some extent after which stability decreases
3. In "ON CHIPĚ decoding memory can be decoded to
a) 2^n b)2^n +1 c)2^n -1 d) some other choice Ans: a
4. Half of address 0Xffffffff is
a) 77777777 b) 80000000 c) 7FFFFFFF d) some other choice
5. For a 4 bit succe D/A with 16v o/p the resolution is
a)10v b)1v c)1.6v d)16v Ans : b
6. A 20kva transformer at full load conditions have the coreless & cu loss are 250w&300w,To get max efficiency what will be the total loss in tr in w
a) 550 b) 500 c) 600 d) Data insufficient Ans : b
7. There was a circuit consisting of AC voltage source and one inductance. Inductance value=0.2mH AC voltage =150 sin (1000t).what is the current flowing in the circuit?
a) b) c ) d)
8. Power gain of an amplifier having i/p gain of 20W and output gain of 20mW is
a) 60 b) 25 c) 10 d) 0
9. There was a RC circuit given with AC voltage source. Expression for capacitance was asked for charging condition. Choices were somewhat like this: a) some value multiplied by exp (-t/T)
ans "c i= (Vs/R)exp(-t/ T)
10.SCR s are connected in series to get
a) high current rating b) voltage regulation c) high v rating d)some other
11. Which one of the following is used for high speed power application?
a) BJT b) MOSFET c) IGBT d) TRIAC
12. One question related with SCR timing dia
13. SCR is used for
a) To achieve optimum (or maximum not sure) dv/dt
b) For high current ratings
c) To achieve high voltage
d) Some other choice
14. State in which o/p collector current of transistor remains constant in spite of increase in base current is
a) Q point b) Saturation c) Cut off
15. what is the resonant frequency of parrel RLC circuit of R= 4.7 komh L= 2 micro Henry and c=30pf.
a). 20.5 MHz
b). 2.65 KHz
c). 20.5 KHz
16.for the parallel circuit (one figure is given) Is= 10mA. R1= 2R, R2=3R, R3= 4R. R is artritary
17 . Two ques on control sys like the sys will be stable when the roots are
a) real & +ve b) real & -ve c) d)
18. The ques on Niquest plot
19. 0ne ques on root locus
20. One more question related with ADC like voltage is 8 volts. freqency 2 Mega hz. what is the converssion rate
21. Question related with serial in parallel out shift registerWhat is output sequence?
21. Given one RLC circuit in which values of R, L and C were given. What is the value of frequency f?
22. #define A 10+10
printf ("%dĚ, a);
a) 100 b) 200 c) 120 d) 400
ans : c
ans ; indefinite loop here ihe loop will continue again & again ie after 32767 the go to -32768
24.. if (fun ())
X gets incremented if and only if
a) fun () returns 0
b) fun () return 1
c) fun () return -1
d) return a value other than 0 ans ; d
25.. In dynamic memory
a) Power dissipation is less than that of static memory
b) Clock is needed
c) Refreshing is required
d) All the above
26. Short, int and long integers have how many bytes?
a)2,2,4 b) Machine dependant c)2,4,8 d) Some other choice ans : b
27. A (n) is """"filter combination of
a) Passive b) Active c) AMPLIFIER d) BOOSTER
28. according to ohms law the current density is proportional to
a) current b) di/ds c) applied emf d)
29. Two more question on gravity ie body is projected then find the time of fall and some physics ques
30. Structure comparison is done
c) compiler dependent
31. The system in which communication occurs in both ways but not simultaneously in both ways is
a) Half simplex b) Simplex c) Half duplex d) duplex
32. main ()
int a=5, b=6;
printf ("%dĚ, i);
a) 0 b) 1 c) 6 d)5
33. int fun (char c)
static int y ;}
a) c, i are stored in stack and y stored in data segment
b)c stored in stack and i,y are stored in data segment
c) c is stored in text segment, y in data and i in stack
34. how would you insert pre-written code into a current program?
d) #pre ans: c
35.structure may contain
a) any other structure
b) any other structure expect themselves
c) any other structure except themselves and pointed to themselves
d) none of the above
36. One ques from pointer declaration
Section II (Aptitude)
37. If a>4,b<-1 then which of the following is true
a)2a+b<0 b) 4a<3b c) a>4b d) some oth
38. In a class out of 150 studs participated in various games foot ball ,basket ball, cricket are 120, 130,135 respecly and 5 stud are not playing any one of then then find the least no of studs which are are playing all the games
a)110 b)100 c) 96 Ans a
39.. 20 men can do a work in c/2 days & 30 women can do the same work in c/3 days then how many days will take to complete the work when 20 men &30wmen work together
a)5c/6 b)c/6 c) 6c/5
40. find the lateral surface of a cone with diameter of base 12feet . and the latent height is 24feet
a) 1320square f.
b) 260 square f.
c) 96 square f.
ans : c
41. Ann is shorter than Jill and Jill is taller than Tom. Which of the following inferences are true
a) Ann is taller than Tom b) c) d) Data insufficient ans : d
42. Sum of squares of two numbers is 404 and sum of two numbers is 22.Then product of two Numbers?
a) 20 b) 40 c) d) (Answer is 40. Two numbers are 20 and 2)
43. (10 | 7) would produce
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.