I sat for Patni's test on 25th March @ Mumbai. Following are the Qs that I remember and the gd tips n topic:
-Verbal: 10mins - 15 Qs
* using prepositions, synonyms, verb forms
* reading a passage n answering 4/5 Qs based on it - the passage was abt SQL
-Analytical: 20mins - 15 Qs
* data sufficiency - 2/ 4 Qs
* logical reasoning - 2/3 Qs
* one Q : 1 is represented using'$' n 0 is represnted using ‘*'. Numbers >1 represented using these twon symbols only. (eg. 4 = $** n 3 = $$). Symbol $ is doubles wen 1 shifts left from right. How wud u represent this : 17 x 170
(I tried, but didn't quite unstand the Q, so left)
-Mathematical: 30 Qs - 40mins
* Qs were on profit/ loss, percentage, ratio/ proportion, simple/ compound interest
- Q s are easy but consumes time, so u hav 2 hav a very good speed at solving n understanding the Qs.
Sectional cutoff n negative marking is there! I cleared the apti n was asked to wait for GD.
My topic was: challenges faced by India in 21st century
Other one was: will India be a superpower?
Tips for GD:
Its okay if u don't have basic GD etiquettes, what they stress on is, your fluency with English n your confidence level. Its okay even if u speak just one or a couple of sentences, but be confident n fluent! There were 8 of us for Gd n only 1 or a couple of them were eliminated since they were stammering while speaking n didn't have good command over the language!