ORACLE PLACEMENT PAPER-3 FEB 2004 ( TECHNICAL-INTERVIEW)
PAPER: ORACLE PLACEMENT PAPER-3 FEB 2004 ( TECHNICAL-INTERVIEW)
1. There is dual switch bulb, we have to write the truth table and also FSM for that dual switch bulb.
2. Write a program to check whether the given comments are nested comments are or not(/*ajsd/*asdh*/asd*/ is nested comment but /*asd*/ /*kjasdh*/ is not a nested comment)-you can write program in any language...
3.Check whether the trees are structurally similar or not....program using linked list
4. What is virtual functions and some question on virtual functions.
5.What are the statements beginning with # mean in C language and how they can be handled by microprocessor and if it comes in the middle of program how it will be handled..
6.Write a program for finding the factorial of a given number.
1. Write a program to find whether a linked list is circular or not
2. Write a program to reverse a linked list...
3.Write a program to find the mirror image of the given binary tree.
4.Tell something about genetic algorithms and explain ur M.Tech project....
1. What is a process and a thread
2.Write a algorithm for deleting node in an binary search tree...
3.What is inheritance,virtual function,singleton class and pure virtual function...
4.Write a Unix network program to implement the ftp protocol,,
5. write a algorithm to find a loop in a linked list.
6.he concentrated mainly in Unix.. what is socket and what is binding and how is client server thing works.....
1. What are the various scheduling algorithms and explain the algorithms
2. Write what will happen when you run a program that contains many functions... you have to tell what is stored in stack and what is stored in the heap and other steps how a program is executed...
3. Write a program for quick sort and also merge sort
4.What is the process control block and explain the structure with a diagram...
5.Write a program to insert nodes in a linked list and print them and some modifications after writing the program to write functions for add node.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.