Placement Papers - Mphasis

Why Mphasis Placement Papers?

Learn and practice the placement papers of Mphasis and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.

Where can I get Mphasis Placement Papers with Answers?

IndiaBIX provides you lots of fully solved Mphasis Placement Papers with answers. You can easily solve all kind of placement test papers by practicing the exercises given below.

How to solve Mphasis Placement Papers?

You can easily solve all kind of questions by practicing the following exercises.


Posted By : Deepa Rating : +37, -4
Hi Friends

First of all I would like to Thank Friends for their Valuable service. Most of the Students got in to IT Companies because of these kind of websites and the resources they put in.

Because 75% of the People will not get placed in their first Company itself... Experience Teaches at the Cost Of mistakes so, to know how to face Interviews Please keep referring these kind of Sites. You will gain more Experience on How to Clear the Interview...

Let me come to the Selection Process of MphasiS an EDS Company. EDS Acquired MphasiS Recently. Before going to the Interview Go the web sites and and just brush up some details about both these Companies. Becoz in HR Round Q's will be asked bout Company.

Why MphasiS? Will be the most repeating Q's. Don say I admire etc etc. Say ans like in ur "Your Own Points" For Ex: It is one of the fastest growing Companies in IT Industry. Hence it is my logical progression to join with my abilities.

Please note: MphasiS will give more preference on "How u speak and ur stuff"-Even if u r not technically sound they will expect good Communication Skill.

Selection Procedure Will be
1. Apps
I don have to explain more... u can refer Standard Books like Aggarwal, Barron's (Antonyms, synonyms). Hardware Q's will come(General Q's). Technical C++ or C will come...

2. GD (Very very Important its not lik ordinary GD which will Happen in most of the IT Companies. MphasiS will clearly show that they are very strict and Different in their Selection process in this round only)
-> Each and every time they r changing the way of conducting GD.. They asked each and everyone to go and stand on the Podium and ask them to talk... this is one of the Best Elimination rounds.. So be careful with ur Body language, The Way u put up ur words are very Important, Follow the Stage Etiquette. Buddies Keep ur acumen Here if u clear this GD u r 75% through... Remaining 25% purely in ur hand..

3. HR+Tech (more HR Q's less Tech Q's)       .
Be bold... You don have to worry about Technical side even if u don know some q's technically try to answer for that.... they will just Check how far will u be able to arrive at a solution.

Talk boldly, give Importance to ur Communication..
Usual HR q's..... like
Tell me bout yourself.
Why MphasiS?
Wat do u know about MphasiS?
Where will u see yourself after 5 years?
Willing to re locate? If u get better offer will u go?
Wont u go? if so, Why?

Finally I got selected in MphasiSEDS.


Like this page? +37 -4

Companies List:

3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.