MindTree Placement Paper (Technical, Aptitude & Reasoning)
Paper: MindTree Placement Paper (Technical, Aptitude & Reasoning)
Both the programs are on files:-
1. we have to count the 3 letter,4letter and 5letter words from a file and print the number of 3 letter,4letter and 5letter words. Delimiter is space, tab, hifen. Also we should not consider the line in the file after we encounter # in that line. (ie after # we should not consider the portion of line)
2. In file count the number of characters, number of words, number of line. Delimiter between words is given as command line argument.
1hour 15 min is given for the test. we have to answer both aptitude and program with in this time.
Some of the aptitude questions.
1. the is a meeting organized, every person shake hands with the other only once. if there are 60 shake hands, how many persons are there in the meeting?.
2.A faster has 8 children ,he takes 3 at a time to a zoo. probability of a child going to the zoo.
3. a father has six children .all the children are born at regular intervels. if the sum of their ages of all the children and father is 186. calculate the age of the elder son, when the younger sons age is 3.
4.count the numbers between 100 and 300, that starts with 2 and ends with 2. Ans: 10.
Some reasoning questions
1. there are six steps,5 people a,b,c,d,e . conditions are , a is two steps below c,no two people are on same step,b is next to d. 4 Questions based on this.
2. 5 people participating in the race .conditions are given about the positions.
3.a ball is dropped from a height of 10 feet. Every time it rebounces to half of the height. how many feet it traveled?
4.There are 3 jars. The ratio of spirit to water in each of these jars is 3:2,4:5,5:7. the three jars are mixed into a single jar. What is the ration of spirit to water in single jar.
5. What is the relation with your mothr's sister's brother's wife's child with you.?
6.what is the relation with your mother's husband's father-in-law's son's child with you?
7.we were asked to fill the series, alphabet series 4 questions are given.
8. 5 questions are given, we are asked to find the logical connection between them. like all managers are drinkers, all drinker are smokers ,questions like this.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.