MINDTREE PAPER - 20 SEP 2003 - WARANGAL
MindTree had visited our campus on 20/9/2003.I am giving some details regarding the exam.
120 attended the exam
24 short listed for GD.
8 short listed for Interview.
2 are finally short listed.
In Interview they are asking to explain the program you have written. and also about one of your intersting subject. HR questions are cool.Tell me about yourself and family.
1. if both husband and wife are working in the same organisation.
2.cordination between educational institutions and companies.
3.Linux Vs Microsoft . Which will perish?.
For written test
45 aptitute questions.These Questions take time.
1 programing question. We have to write program (This program will be evaluated if you are qualified for Interview).you will be given choice(ie write one out of two given)
both the programs are on files
1. we have to count the 3 letter,4letter and 5letter words from a file and print the number of 3 letter,4letter and 5letter words. Delimiter is space,tab,hifen.Also we should not consider the line in the file after we encounter # in that line.(ie
after # we should not consider the portion of line)
2. in file count the number of charecters,number of words,number of line. Delimiter between words is given as command line argument.
1hour 15 min is given for the test. we have to answer both apptitue and program with in this time.
some of the apptitue questions.
1. the is a meeting organised, every person shake hands with the other only once.if there are 60 shake hands,how many persons are there in the meeting?.
2.A fater has 8 children ,he takes 3 at a time to a zoo.probability of a child going to the zoo.
3. a father has six children .all the children are born at regular intervels.if the sum of their ages of all the children and father is 186. calculate the age
of the elder son, when the younger sons age is 3.
4.count the numbers between 100 and 300, that starts with 2 and ends with 2. Ans: 10.
5.some reasoning questions
1. there are six steps,5 people a,b,c,d,e. conditions are , a is two steps below c,no two people are on same step,b is next to d.
4 Questions based on this
2. 5 people participating in the race .conditions are given about the positions.
6.a ball is dropped from a height of 10 feet.Every time it rebounces to half of the height. how many feet it travelled?
7.There are 3 jars. The ratio of spirit to water in each of these jars is 3:2,4:5,5:7. the three jars are mixed into a single jar. What is the ration of spirit
to water in single jar.
8. What is the relation with your mothr's sister's brother's wife's child with you.?
9.what is the relation with your mother's husband's father-in-law's son's child with you?
10.we were asked to fill the series, alpabet sreris 4 questions are given.
11. 5 questions are given, we are asked to find the logical connection betwween them. like all managers are drinkers,all drinker are smokers, questions like this.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.