SATYAM-Placement Paper - Chennai
1. If speed of car travel at 45 kmph, it reaches destination by 10 minutes late. If it increases speed by 15 kmph more it reaches destination by 5 minutes late. What is the distance from home to destination?
2. If speed of typist A complete its work at 2 hours is equal to the work complete by another typist B at 3 hours. If both together work how much time they will take.
3. If x directly proportional to y2 and inversely proportional to Z3 then if x=20 when y=10 and z=5 what is the value of y when x=10 and z=10.
4. The average of 40 numbers is 369 then if two numbers 36 and 42 are not included then what is the average of remaining numbers.
5. The word ASSASSIN is letter then what is the probability that the SS are not found in the word.
6. If the public service commission is select an member from person x, y,z, u,v,w.some condition like that Each group has at least three members.
At least two group has one same person.
If X is present then Y is also present.
Which is group selected by public service commission first?
7.In the below separate series addition,subtraction,multiplication,division and exponential of any one to be made then what is the value of the series if three satisfies condition above give same value(not accurate numbers but model exact)
8. Series problem (not accurate numbers but model exact)
20, 23, 60, 32, 45,108..
9. Algorithm (not accurate numbers but model exact)
If t7<6 then
Got to step t3 repeat condition
10. (not accurate but model exact)
1) The price of thing increases its price by some percentage for per coupon wagon.
2) Before the price increase the person able to buy per kg.
1 is sufficient ,2 is not sufficient (like this )
2 is sufficient ,1 is not sufficient
11. Diagram problem
what is the next diagram?