Totally around 6000 peoples participated. And only 560 cleared the test and out of which only 256 cleared the GD and these 256 has gone to interview. Finally 156 guys has selected... I have gone through till final round, but i didn't selecet in the final.. But that was a very simple interview, i dont know y i didn't select in the final...
The Question were very very simple... Only 15 questions and 30 minutes time... Thats a online test...
1. Father age is 30 years older than his son after 5 years later father age will thrice the son's age, then whats the fathers age now?
2. Particular distance covered in 42 min. But 2/3 rd of that distance covered at 4 kmph and the remaininf will be covered at 5 kmph. Then what is the total distance covered?
3. Three bags X1,X2,X3 are there. X1 has 3 red, 1 black balls and X2 has 2 red, 2 black balls and X3 has 1 red, 3 black calls then what is the probability to draw 1 red and 3 black ball from the bags?
4. One bag contains 10 white and 15 red balls. Then what is the probability to draw 1 white and 2 red balls from the bag? (i dont remember this question exactly)
5. "If you work hard, you will pass in the exam"- which is right in the following ? they ve given 4 sentance like this But it was very very simple dont worry...
6. If the spherical ball base radious is 10 cm and the weight of the spherical ball is 25gms per cubic centimeter, then what is the total weight of the sphere?
7. (i dont remember this question exactly) 12 cuboids form a cube. Each cuboid is 12cm size in each side..... Then what is the (total) surface area of the CUBE?
8. In Rs. 2000 5% has spent for something and 4% has spent for something. The interest is Rs.92... (i forgot the question they asked) But the answers are 1102, 1200, 1104... like this only there all answers has come only around Rs.1400)
9. One man spent 1/4th of the time for coding, and 3/8th of the time spent for something and remaining time spent for debugging, but the total free time he got per week is 42 or 48 hrs (i dont know the hrs but any one of these two only). Then what is the time spent for debugging?
10. A,B,C,D,E and F are books, in that Blue, Red and Old, New Books are there. The Books B,C and E are in Blue color and D, F are New Books and A, C and D are Law books, and B,E and F are gazzete. Then Which is Old Gazzete Book? (exactly the same question i wrote here, no more changes)
11. P,Q,R,S,T and U are the six people sitting in a circle. P is sitting left of U and right of S. Q is sitting direct opposite to P, and right of T. If P and R are inter changed then who will be sitting near by S? (exactly the same question i wrote here, no more changes)
12. If A is coded as B, B is coded as C, C is coded as D, and so on... Then What will "INDONESIA" be coded? (exactly the same question i wrote here, no more changes)
13. If shopkeeper increase 25% on one product and he will sale that product for 12 % discount. Then What percentage profit will he get? (exactly the same question i wrote here, no more changes)
14. If + is considered as *, - is considered as /, * is considered as + and / is considered as - then simplify the following? 300-5+(15*7) (exactly the same question i wrote here, no more changes)
15. I dont remember this question guys sorry...
And about GD the topic which I got is " BRAIN DRAIN" - that is most of the indians moving to Foreign universities for their higher studies. Is it Good for India? I discussed Its Very Good but they ve to return back to India again. I covered all remaining 9 guys eyes, all of them focused on me... I think thats the reason I got selected in GD. Totally 10 people per Group... All the very best for you all... Its very easy to get in to Satyam... Please be carefull in the inverview