I have made it through Satyam. Test n intv. were on 13th n 14th sep. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to the moderator of Friends as well as to
all its elite members. I thank you for all the help and support u have provided. Wishing all the members the very best.
I applied through email@example.com n a few more ids of satyam, but i don't know in whose response i got the call. i don't remember rest of them.
Some of the questions which i remember n the procedure is given below:
First of all a quantitative test is there.. 15 ques were there. ques were like these..i forgot exact wording but this will definetly give u some idea.
1. a- this is first sentence of
b- this sentence follow second sentence
c- this sentence shows that this is logest among
all the sentences
f- this sentence is last sentence of the paragrahph
now arrange the above self descriptive sentences to form a paragraph.
2. there are this many numbers of i.___ a's, ii 1 b , iii ___ c's, iv i d's, v __ e's, vi __ f's, vii __ g's, viii___ h's, ix ___ i's in this sentence.
( all the numbers are in roman numerals )
ans- so u have to count number of a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i in the sentence simple.
e.g there are iii number of 'a' in the whole sentence. remeber as u right iii a's u have added three i's so number of i's will increase in this way.
3. some xyz has to fence his field , he planned to do it by putting the fences 5 ft apart, but when he actually started putting fences he found that he has got 4 no. of pole less so he put them 7ft apart to cover the whole boundary.
what is the total length of the boundary to be fenced.
ans: 5x = 7(x-4)
x=14 .. implies boundary = 14x 5 = 70 ft
4. there r some code given for some company. like
P Q R S T G H J K J
4 5 6 7 8 1 2 3 0 9
DUE TO SOME SECURITY REASONS THE CODES R CHANGED .
G O P E B Z X C V L
1 2 3 9 0 6 7 8 5 4
four ques based on it.. which can be simple solved by comparing alphabets to their corresponding numbers.
e.g if code was PQR what is the cost according to the new code if code is chaged to XCV.. that's it.
5. one speed distance question.( i forgot it).
6. if there r five students ( A B C D E ) who can
comunicate through emails.. then some routes r given
like A- B
A - E
B - D
.. . .. ..
que is to find how can B comunicate with c in min number of stoppages.( remebr if ther is direct route from b to c then that is not the one with min stoppage. min means atleast one, so don't consider as direct from b to c)
7. onne was like that there r certain number written to the base 3 .. then to identify some relations between no.. it was a question with 4 subparts n full page question. as 15 ques has to be done in 30 mins . so better leave such long ques .. as they can't be solved in less then 1.5 mins.
rest i don't rember, but were very simple.
This was followed by GD.
1. is indian hockey team lymping.
2. is US bombing on iraq justified.
3. can china excede india in IT industry
4. environmental management .
prpare ur btech projects well n atleast one or two subject of degree.