L&T ECC PAPER - 06 FEB 2007 - MEERUT
I appeared for L&T E-ENGINEERING SOLUTION, BARODA division in MIET, MEERUT. It consisited of following section.
The paper was of having 90 question and time 90 min.
It was having following pattern-
1. Maths - 15 question (very very easy u can do all. it is of basic arithmetic)
2. English - 20 question (very easy. 15 questions of fill in the blanks and 1 RC having 5 question. go through R.S.AGARWAL)
3. Pictorial reasoning - 15 question. (again easy one)
4. Mechanical Aptitude test- 15 question. (this section consisted of liver, pulley arrangement question.all having diagram and they will ask about the direction of any one and one's direction will be given. THIS SECTION WILL DECIDE YOUR SELECTION LEVEL)
ABOVE SECTIONS WERE COMMON FOR ALL BRANCHES.
After that there was technical question separate for each branch. I m from INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL. This section consisted 25 objective question for each branch....
1. flow is directly proportional to?
2. what is newton's first law?
3. what is pascal's law?
4. strain gauge works on which priciple?
5. capacitance is equal to-
ans- capacitance= permiability*area/distance between plates
6. which is 3rd layer of OSI MODEL?
7. emf generated is equal to?
8. which is used without contact?
9. which is not used for measuring temp?
ans= abbuno(another was related to temp measurement)
10. PID stands for?
11. PID is used for?
12. which is used for measurement of temp upto 1200 degree ?
13. 200 degree celsius is equivalent to how many kelvin?
14. what is universal gas law?
ans= pv= n*r*T
15.which is used for 1:1 communication.?
ans= RS 232
sorry guys I donot remember rest ones.
After that there was GD ROUND n that there was PI (TECH+HR)
I WOULD LIKE TO TELL ONE SPECIAL THING THAT THEY DONOT CHANGE THEIR PATTERN. SO BE PREPARED FOR IT)
I was not selected becz I think selection process was not fare because I hav done 81 correct answer. It was very difficult for me to find out the pattern bcz pattern was not available anywhere.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.