L & T Infotech Interview Experience - Bhopal, October 26, 2015
1. Online written exam: The paper was easy consisting three sections.
- First quantitative aptitude.
- Second was logical reasoning.
- Third was verbal.
It wasn't much difficult the questions were very basic and easy. if you have started preparing then also it would be fine as the topics were simple and common.
2. GD: The GD topics were mostly on currents affairs and issues.
My topic was "Should aptitude test be a part of campus placement" it was easy and mostly students were selected only one or two were rejected who didn't spoke anything.
3. Paragraph writing: It was just a 30 min task. Its was a non elimination round but this would be analysed at the end by the HR and can be eliminated that time due to this.
4. Technical round: The main elimination round was this one the questions asked were very basic terminologies and some coding was also asked mainly sorting and some MySQL queries for fetching out data.
5. HR round: HR round was more of like general talking he just checked all the mark sheets and document asked for relocation issues and said thank you.
The next day I got the offer letter on my mail id :).
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.