INTEGRA MICRO PAPER
1 question__ on analogy
1 question__ non verbal reasoning
1. There are 6 (P,Q,R,S...) people. each one play one game---tennis, football, hockey, cricket etc clues given like: shortest one plays hokey largest person plays..tennis.
P, Q are neither largest nor shortest.
R plays football
S is between T & R in height
question: who plays which game
who is taller than whom
2. A cube has colors blue, red, yellow each on two opposite sides. cube is divided into "32 small cubes and 4 large cubes".
question:how many cubes (on 36 cubes) have blue at leat one side. how many cubes have colors on two sides.
3. anlogy: cell: tissue::atom:?
4. A person sold two articles for 80 /- each. with 20% profit on one article and 20% loss on another article, what is the loss / prifit he will gain on both.
5. five cities. city1 is west to city3. city4 is east to city 5._____etc. which is farthest on west side.
6. one question on: -=+,*=-,/=* etc then 10/5*45=?
7. on C, paper is easy. mostly on pointers, 3 question on structures, 5 on fundamentals,
ex:define max 10
} Q a)error in p=&(a+b) b)error in p=&max c)error in both d) no error
1. average preparation is enough to qualify for interview. time is enough.
2. they are particular about academic background.
3. interview is only on personal details. no question on technical subjects
4. they may change paper sets also.
5. in outside recruitment they are asking more questions on CAD but not in campus. in IITD they interviewed 5 students out of 21. selected 1, waiting list 1.
6. cut off cgpa:7.5
1.non verbal question: four figures are given, find 5th figure.
ans: 1st figure.
2.draw the venn diagram for flowers, clothes & white
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
|flower | | | |clothes |
| white |
3.there are 6 boys--a,b,c,d,e,f and 5 girls -- p,q,r,s,t. a team should be formed with 6 members--and some more conditions like c and d should sit together; p won't sit with e. there are 4 q's based on this ref: puzzle test of agarwal
4.a cube is painted with blue, yellow and black on opposite faces.it is cut into 36 cubes,of which 4 cubes are bigger than others.3 q's on this.
hint:first cut cube into 3 equal pieces(not cubes).cut first piece into 16 equal cubes(4x4).cut 3rd piece into 16 equal cubes(4x4).cut the 2nd piece (middle piece) into 4 equal cubes(bigger in size than previous 32 cubes).
5.a sales executive has to visit 6 companies--p,q,r,s,t,u.other conditions like --he should visit s before u, he should not visit r immediately
after u etc..,
3 q's on this
ref:puzzle test of agarwal
6.4 members--2 men, 2 women are palying cards.no woman should sit in front of another woman. no man should sit in front of another man. man1 sits on west side etc.., find the position of woman2.
7.a container contains 28 litres of pure milk. then 8 litres of milk is taken out and 8 litres of water is added.then another 8 litres of mixture. is taken out and another 8 litres of water is added. this process is repeated 3rd time also.find the milk-water ratio.
8.some boys are cows. some cows are dogs.etc..,which of the following are true:
4 statements are given.
9. one q on interferences.
section 2: (C-programming)
1.q on binary tree: does a binary tree of depth 3 have 20 nodes ans:no
2.write order of traversal of nodes for depth first and breadth first searches of a 15 node tree
3.debugging is done finding
a)logical errors b)run time errors c)both a and b d)none of the above ans:c
4.sum(x)=1+ 1+2+ 1+2+3+ .....x
write the condition'?'
5.show that a variable is the largest among the 3 variables using conditional operator
b is the largest
there are 3,4 q's on syntax/logical/runtime errors. and 2,3 q's on for loops. there are 20 q's in each section the cut off is 11 correct answers in each section
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.