INFOSYS Interview Experience - NIT RAIPUR, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
In written there is sectional cut-off so prepare accordingly. Manage your time and first try to attempt easy questions so that you can cross the sectional limit.
1. Reasoning (Questions: 15 Time: 25 min) Level: Easy-moderate.
5 questions from Data Interpretation.
5 questions from Syllogism.
Cut off around 9 questions.
2. Quantitative (Questions: 10 Time: 35 min) Level: Moderate-high.
1 question from time, speed, distance.
1 question from mixture.
1 question from cryptography.
1 question from probability.
5 questions based on a puzzle.
Cutoff 6 questions.
3. Verbal ability (Questions: 40 Time: 35 min) Level: Moderate.
Time is very less so time management is main in this part.
5 questions on comprehension.
5 questions on comprehension.
5 on sentence correction.
5 on arrangement.
5 on fill in the blanks.
5 on selecting the correct sentence out of all.
Total : 147 were selected.
HR+TECHNICAL interview questions:
1. Give a brief introduction about yourself?
2. Tell me about your project?
3. In which language are you comfortable?
4. Why you made your project on asp.net when you are good in C and C++?
5. What language have you used C, C# or C++?
6. What have you coded?
7. What were the models?
8. Tell me what concept of c# have you used?
9. Tell the Database connectivity?
10. How much big was the project and no. Of people?
11. What is SDLC?
12. What is designing?
13. What are the types of testing?
14. What is the difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
15. What is a primary key?
16. What is a unique key?
17. What is the difference between C and C++?
18. What is polymorphism?
19. What is the difference between operator overloading and operator overriding?
20. In which part are they both kept?
21. Write a code to print odd number?
22. What have you done apart from sports?
23. Any questions?
The key to success in interview is:
1. Be confident.
2. Keep eye contact.
3. Try to answer the question in 45-60 seconds.
4. Never show nervousness.
5. Keep smile on your face.
Everything will be fine just be positive and prepare well.
After few days the result came and I was selected. #INFOSIAN.
Thanks to IndiaBix it played a major role in my success.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.