Infosys Interview Experience - Chandigarh, September 14, 2015
An online mcq with 3 sections:
1. Reasoning: syllogism, data interpretation, data sufficiency.(15 ques/25 min).
2. Critical Thinking: permutation & Combination, basic logic.(10 ques/35 min).
Note: People having a +1,+2 maths knowledge can easily crack section 2.
For section 1, you should practice syllogisms, di and ds questions because doing these type of questions for 1st time can lead to failure as each section has a sectional cut-off.
For diploma students, they should understand permutation, and combination for clearing section 2.
3. Verbal: fill in blanks, put in correct phrases(grammatically and logically correct), 2 reading comprehensions, infer from the paragraph, and one more(i can't remember), 8 questions each.(40 ques/35 min).
Students should practice all these types thoroughly, there was no direct vicab section like antonym, synonym so it was a relief. Don't waste time on rc as there is too less time.
Interview was on 15/9/2015:
Questions asked(order may be different):
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me about your projects.(You should have a complete understanding of these questions as they can even ask to explain a project which you have mentioned for class 10th. So keep your resume concise, and prepare for anything related to anything you have written in your resume)
3. What are the latest I.T. trends?
4. Tell me your favorite subject.(2 questions asked on the subject)
5. Why do you want to join Infosys?
6. Why should Infosys hire you?
7. Do you want to ask something?(You should google and prepare this question)
I think, 80% people were asked HR questions like these but 20% were asked technical questions from database, data structure, languages. I'll suggest to start preparing 1 week before to recapitulate some aspect of the popular subjects in your course if you want to be sure of your placement.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.