INFOSYS Interview Experience - Vardhaman college of engineering, Nov 17
I've applied for SE Off Campus of Infosys and I got an email to attend the online test in Vardhaman College for Engineering. Ours is 8:30 Am Batch, guys never forget to take confirmation email print out i.e Hard copy, that to print directly with Gmail. its compulsory.
Then I attended for online test. There are three sections .
1. Analytical thinking-----15 questions -------25 minutes.
2. Aptitude--------------10 questions-----------35 minutes.
3. Verbal Ability----------40 questions----------35 minutes.
In first section, first five questions are related to each other, and other ten questions are quite easy questions like,
> 5 3 -2 -5 -3 2....What is the sum of first thirty number sequence?
> If INTELLIGENCE is OUFMMJHFODJ then what is OUTSTANDING?
> And some questions like based on Verbal reasoning.
And, in Second Section, guys this is very easy if you prepare Aptitude well because they'll give 10 questions and time limit is thirty minutes.
But these questions are too logical solve them carefully.
The main part of interview is third section. Which is very time managing part.
They'll be given 40 questions with time limit of only 35 minutes and each question is of minimum four lines. 30 questions of these cover Correction of sentences, judge the above questions, expression oriented, related option compared to question.
And remaining ten questions based on big lengthy passages of minimum 500 words and questions are not at all direct.
People who have done 80% of verbal Ability are conform to get call letter for HR interview.
On the day I wrote 1300 member have attended the test out of them 400 hundred were got selected for further round.
By Gods grace I was one of them.
We've got time of one day that was sunday.
Monday we've attended for interview and our time slot is at 8:30AM and my round at 1:00 pm. Guys be patience.
HR interviewer is friendly.
- He asked me to explain briefly about my self. Make it short and sweet and impressive it is place where he finds the communication skills of an individual.
- And then he asked me to explain my projects both mini and major. Told.
- Then he checked my resume and asked few questions regarding JAVA, C, JDBC, PL/SQL.
- Even though I'm ECE student he covered max all topics. But only basics. Be well with basics, that you put in your resume.
- Then he asked are you aware of present trend or new trend. I said Android mobiles. He said 'and', I said I don't know.
- Then he asked, are you aware Cloud computing. Told that, I only knew it, but not deeply.
- Then he asked do you know about smartwatch, then I said only some features about it.
- Finally he asked any questions, then I asked what is Cloud computing and some more features about smartwatch.
Thats it. its easy, if good time is with us. Be confident, and maintain correct eye contact.
Eagerly waiting for results. Lets hope the best.
All the best guys.
If possible lets meet in Mysore.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.