Infosys Interview Experience - Hyderabad, 8-11-2014
I Got shortlisted in Written test. Among 2000 members 206.
I am Done with my HR interview.
It has two Rounds :
1. Written Test.
2. HR interview.
> Written Test consists of three sections : 1. Vocabulary 2. Aptitude 3. Reasoning.
> Its very Easy to clear written test & Interview.
> If you clear written your almost IN.
Key Points Required to Crack Infosys Placement.
1. Time management is very much important.
All that we need to complete written is time maintenance. We should not waste time for unknown questions. Wasting time for that will reduce the time. Because Every section has TIME limit (Runs at top Right Corner).
2. Be patient and cool before starting the exam and Take a Deep Breath whenever you feel you are Running out of time.
3. Try to attempt all questions. NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
4. Try to skip question if you don't know answer for that because easy questions will be there next to that.
5. For Aptitude Prepare Time & work, Time & Distance, S.I & C.I, Percentages, Ratios, Averages.
6. For Reasoning Practice Syllogis. Alphabet type questions, Correction of Sentence, fill the blank with suitable line.
7. For Verbal, fill in the blanks, comprehension Passages (2), small stories will be given we should give a title to each.
8. In Interview Be yourself, be confident, be frank, keep a smile on your face don't panic if you don't know the answer, say you don't know that. Tell me About yourself Should be well Prepared.
9. Go with good knowledge on your Project. Explain in detail with example. He will stop in between and ask you questions answer them.
10. At last ask him about the training Period (Optional ). If you feel free with the HR you can ask any Doubts you have are else you can simply leave the Room.
Questions During Interview,
1. How was the Day?
2. Tell me about Yourself.
3. About project.
4. What did you learn from day of completion of your B.Tech?
5. What are your Strengths. Explain It how you came across in your life?
6. Are you planning for higher studies?
7. Why do you look for Software job? (Other than CSC IT students)
8. How can you differentiate from IT background students? (for ECE students)
9. Why should I give job to you?
10. Technical questions also will be asked. Be Prepared.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.