Infosys - Sridevi womens college
The exam is of 65 questions and 95 min which contains 3 sections.
1) Logical reasoning (15).
2) Aptitude (10).
3) Verbal (40).
Some tips and questions which I remembered.
* Don't appear for any drive without preparation (I mean blindly because you may lose chance as there will be eligibility criteria).
* R. S. AGGARWAL is more than enough, concentrate more on,
1) Time and Distance.
2) Boat and Streams.
3) Time and Work.
4) Mixtures and Allegations.
5) Profit and Loss.
6) P & C , Probability.
* English is very much important as this is the deciding factor, so don't take it easy.
* Very important ". Go through previous papers of infosys " make a list and solve them.
* Be cool and confident.
1) FIVE + NINE = WIVES, where E = 5 and V = 3. Find V+I+E+N+S+?
2) A and B are walking with 25 kmph and 30 kmph. A is walking towards east and B is towards south. They both started at 7 O'clock at what time they are 130 metres apart.
3) A man counted his animals, 80 heads and 260 legs (ducks and goats). how many goats are there?
4) One question on mensuration (based on figure), square is inscribed in a circle and tis circle inscribe in rectangle. What is the ratio of big circle to the small circle.
5) One question is on allegations.
* 5 sub-questions on one puzzle which is easy one and little confusing.
* Read some review's in IndiaBix for interview.
Results are out at that night itself around 22:50, 550 were selected out of 2800 and the very next day they called for interview.
There are many panels. I have given my interview at 5:30 and it taken 10 minutes.
HR is so cool and supportive.
KEY to HR is "confident confident confident"
* Introduce yourself.
* He asked some questions regarding my project and some on my resume.
* Some applications of software which we use daily.
* Program on Sorting (no need to write complete program just explain).
* He asked one logic question, tomorrow 8'o clock you have to be in vizag what steps you will take now (he asked me to tell constraints).
* Why Infosys (he asked me for honest answer)?
* Why you are chosen EIE (in my B-tech)?
* My EAMCET score and etc.
HR round is just to know about our communication skills and confidence. So, firstly be confident and keep smile on your face.
Concentrate more on written exam and be confident and leave rest to god.
I wish all the very best to all :)
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.