Placement Papers - Infosys

Why Infosys Placement Papers?

Learn and practice the placement papers of Infosys and find out how much you score before you appear for your next interview and written test.

Where can I get Infosys Placement Papers with Answers?

IndiaBIX provides you lots of fully solved Infosys Placement Papers with answers. You can easily solve all kind of placement test papers by practicing the exercises given below.

How to solve Infosys Placement Papers?

You can easily solve all kind of questions by practicing the following exercises.

Infosys Interview Experience - Nellore & April 5, 2014

Posted By : Harish Rating : +73, -2
After Completion of written, many of the people said you got 90% of the job. But, Next round is HR for ECE (HR & TR for CSIT). The remaining 10% lies in your confidence and preparation of anticipated questions from the HR.

Im from ECE with 71% aggregate. I felt comfort in my first Interview.

After entering into Interview panel, he smiled first and welcomed me with good gesture.

HR: Please be seated.
Me: Thank you sir.

HR: How are you ? (he asked with smiling).
Me: I'm fine and thank you sir (I too smiled).

HR: Had your lunch ?
Me: No sir.

HR: Tell me about your (whole) project.
Me: Explained and impressed him.

HR: How can you be a good leader (he has seen my resume which I have mentioned).
Me: Told.

HR: He asked me about some basic definitions of C.
ME: I said and explained, explanation made him said "good".

HR: Have you failed in any task.
ME: Told.

HR: Have you felt any subject difficult in your curriculum?
ME: Told.

HR: Have you presented any papers? tell me about it.
ME: Yes sir and I told about it.

HR: Do you have any questions for me ?

ME:  (this is tricky question, if your answer is no then you did not have any curiousness in new job, have some good and informative questions of one or two).

I asked him "what qualities we need to have as a fresher to join in our company?".

HR: He answered and I listened.

HR: Any more questions ?
ME: No sir.

HR: Okay ! you can leave now, thank you.
ME: Thank you sir,

I'm about to exit, he called my name and said "one more question".
Me: Yes sir.

HR: Do you have any problems with relocation.
ME: No sir.

HR: Okay ! thank you.
ME: Thank you.

I just want you ppl be confident and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

I'm waiting for my results. Happy to share this info with you.

Like this page? +73 -2




Companies List:

3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.