There were two rounds.
2) HR Interview
Aptitude (30 ques in 40 mins)
1. Visual reasoning- pick out the odd picture (very easy) 5Q
2. Simple Puzzle(had few calculations) 5Q
3. Data Sufficiency(based on quant but easy) 5Q
4. Data Interpretation (based on bar graphs, it was easy but had lot of calculations) 5Q
5. Puzzle (very easy) 5Q
6. Syllogisms 5Q
English section (40 ques 35 mins)
* Pick out correct grammar statement
* error correction
* fill in the blanks with proper grammar
* Theme detection
(R.S. Agarwal is more than sufficient for all the topics)
key to crack HR - just be confident.
They hardly give importance to your content but to your communication skills n confidence.
The HR asked about the final year project & internship.
What all difficulties i faced during my internship?
What was my role in the company?
How was my contribution beneficial for the company?
after dat abt my leadership qualities n all...(Everything from resume)