Infosys Test Paper - Coimbaotre, August 24, 2011
Type : Fresher, Job Interview
Exam/Interview Date: 24-Aug-2011
No. of Rounds: 1 (Aptitude Test)
Location: Pollachi, TamilNadu.
Recently I attend Infosys on campus interview at Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering& Technology, Pollachi, Tamilnadu and I would like to share my experience with you.
The test contains two rounds:
1. Aptitude (30 questions 40 Minutes)
2. Verbal (40 questions 35 Minutes)
Time management plays an important role for exam. Be fast while writing the exam if
once written cleared then 90% over so prepare well, friends prepare CAT material.
1. Odd man out (not number series they will give figures) (5Marks)
2. Quite confusing with moderate complex puzzle (Five questions will be asked
based on the above puzzle 5 Marks)
3. Data Sufficiency (Easy 5 Marks)
4. Data interpretation (pie chart or table or bar graph based on that information they
will ask five questions practice) (5 Marks)
5. Puzzle (like six professors kannan, agarwal... takes subjects economics,
physics... From state andhara, westbengal... blah blah….. This type of
question.easy -5 marks)
6. Syllogism (cat id rat ...rat is mat ...blah blah.... options (a) ABH (b) CHA, I mean
in this they will give three and we have to find the conclusions which are related – 5
1. Reading comprehension 1 (5 passage which are too long pick the word from
question and search for it in passage and try to attempt like so that it saves time
attempt this section last) (5 Marks)
2. Reading Comprehension 2 (Three passage with minimum number of lines )
3. Sentence correction. (Practice from TIME). A sentence is given. And the wrong
part is underlined, four options are given, choose the correct one(8 Marks )
4. Sentence Completion (one blank sentence and four options are given choose the
correct word which suits for that blank) (8 Marks)
5. Idioms and Phrases (8 Marks)
6. Theme Detection (6 Marks)
2nd round is HR this is just to check our communications skills, confident and attitude so be relax no need to fear. Prepare well in advance.
ALL THE BEST FOLKS...!
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.