INFOSYS PAPER & INTERVIEW - Hyderabad
INFOSYS PAPER & INTERVIEW - HYDERABAD
6) clark, jones, mason, smith are 4 ppl. there are 4 professions druggists, grocer, butcher, policeman. find out who is who?
1) clark and jones are neighbours and they drive each other to work.
2) jones earns more than mason
3) the police man earns more than the druggists .
4) the policeman does not have a druggists as a neighbour.
5) the butcher walks to work
6) policeman does not meet the grocer until he arrests him for commiting an offence
7) clark beats smith every time they play cricket.
Ans: smith - policeman
clark - druggist
7) Goerge said.."i bought yellow banabnas @ 30 cents/bunch and the same number of red bananas @ 40 cents /each. If i had divided the money evenly then i would have got 2 bunches" to Mr.James and he asked george "What is the amount?" George replied "you hav to tell me the amount". Can you find what is the amount.
8) There are three children ann,eve and carl.. C het anaS "Ann wears blue if and only if eve wears red,carl and ann cannot wear blue at a time n either eve or carl can wear red at a time not both" Which color dress does ann wear?
9) SLOWCOACH express starts from Mumbai to Amritsir everyday at 9:00hrs and the up n down journey takes 3 days and after 3 days it reach its destination at 9:30hrs.Suppose you are travelling in that express how many trains can you observe with the same name..
10) There where two people Henry,Ford and their wives ..Georrgian and Eifel ..who seated on a square table,and they had few instruments in their hand like violin..trumpet..etc...and few conditions were given..like Person who sits opp. to Henry plays trumpet... Find who plays violin. This is not the exact question
My interview was in 10:40 slot...but i was called at about 4:15PM...so guys remember if u r attending off campus then they will make u wait...
The pannel consisted two men who wre above 45. I had stress kind of interview.
I was asked to keep my certificates and resume...aside.
I was not asked to introduce myself (thats the only chance u get speak abt ur accomplishements)
One person was asking questions and the other was observing...be careful....u have to make an eye contact with both of them.
He asked about my fathers occupation...then asked to speak abt my final year project.
I had done an internship in TCS and I started speaking abt that.... I just mentioned few points and i was abt to get into a flow ...he stopped me and asked y did TCS did not absorb u...I replied its the policy of TCS that they do not recruit interns....
Then he asked y I did not join JKC...as my college was center for JKC recruitment (It was difficlt for me to convince them)..
Then he asked to chose a topic and talk on that....I chose "MY CAMPUS LIFE".. I chose this because i thought i wud get a chance to speak abt my self... but then again he stopped in middle and asked me to speak only abt CAMPUS LIFE and not abt myself.
Then he gave me a puzzle....I was asked to fill a square with no.s ranging from 1-9...such tat the total should be same...He asked me where wud i start from..i said middle square....and then we had few arguements there.
Then he asked me to ask him a question...
I asked him ...y Infosys is not in product devlopment.....
He replied.."YOU R HERE FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH INFY...AND THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO ASK SUCH QUESTION...HAVING SAID SO...I WUD ANSWER UR QUESTION"
HE ANSWERED ...
I SAID...I AM sorry...
THEY BOTH LAUGHED AND SAID THAT WAS ASKED TO SEE MY REACTION.
Then i asked where wud be my posting....he said that wud depend on business requirements.... he asked if u have any location constraint ..he would write it there...
I said i dont have any preference. he repeated it twice...
So guys appear confident....be honest.....
If u have any queries contact me at email@example.com
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.