Campus Placement Papers Infosys (Part -2)
Paper : Campus Placement Papers Infosys (Part -2)
21. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?
22. A person wants to meet a lawyer and as that lawyer is busy he asks him to come three days after the before day of the day after tomorrow? on which day the lawyer asks the person to come?
23. A person is 80 years old in 490 and only 70 years old in 500 in which year is he born?
24.A person says that their speed while going to a city was 10mph however while returning as there is no much traffic they came with a speed of 15mph. what is their average speed?
25. There is a peculiar island where a man always tells truth and a women never says two 2 consecutive truth or false statements that is if she says truth statement then she says false statement next and vice versa. A boy and girl also goes in the same way. one day i asked a child " what r u a boy or a girl" however the
child replied in their language that i dint understand but the parents knew my language and one parent replied that " kibi is a boy" the other one said that "no kibi is a girl, kibi lied".
a: is kibi a boy or a girl
b: who ansered first mother or father?
Ans: kibi is a girl and mother answered first.
26. The boy goes to school reaches railway station at his 1/3 of his journey& mill at 1/4 of his journey the time taken him to walk between railway station & mill is 5 mins. Also he reaches railway station at 7.35amwhen he started from house& when he reaches school?
27. if a person is sitting in a exam having 30 questions (objective type) the examiner use the formula to calculate the score is S=30+4c-w here c is number
of correct answer and w is number of wrong answer , the examiner find the score is more than 80, tell how may questions are correct ? if the score is little less
but still more than 80 then u wont be able to answer.
28. if a person having 1000 rs and he want to distribute this to his five children in the manner that ecah son having 20 rs more than the younger one , what will
be the share of youngest child
29.raju having some coins want to distribute to his 5 son , 5 daughter and driver in a manner that , he gave fist coin to driver and 1/5 of remaining to first
son he again gave one to driver and 1/5 to 2nd son and so on.... at last he equally distributed all the coins to 5 daughters. how many coins raju initially have???
30.if ravi binded his book and the binder cut the pages of the book , ravi decided to mark the pages by himself own , what he found that number of three
appears 61 times find of number of pages answer
ans - 300
31. a painter went in a exhibition to purchases some pictures where T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z pictures were remaining , he want to buy only five in the condition on that
if T is there then X should not be there,
if U is there than y should be there
if if v is there then X should be there
which is the combination the painter can have
32.There are 100 men in town. Out of which 85% were married, 70% have a phone, 75% own a car, 80% own a house. What is the maximum number of people who are married, own a phone, own a car and own a house ? ( 3 marks)
33. There are 10 Red, 10 Blue, 10 Green, 10 Yellow, 10 White balls in a bag. If you are blindfolded and asked to pick up the balls from the bag, what is the minimum number of balls required to get a pair of atleast one colour ? ( 2 Marks)
Sol :6 balls.
34. Triplet who usually wear same kind and size of shoes, namely, Annie, Danny, Fanny. Once one of them broke a glass in kitchen and their shoe prints were there on floor of kitchen. When their mother asked who broke Annie said, ?I didn?t do it?; Fanny said ?Danny did it?; Danny said ?Fanny is lieing?; here two of them are lieing, one is speaking truth. Can you find out who broke it ? (3 Marks)
Sol : Annie
35. 4 players were playing a card game. Cards had different colours on both sides. Neither of cards had same colour on both sides. Colours were 2 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green, 2 Yellow. Cards were lying in front of each player. Now, each player knew the colour on other side of his card. They are required to tell their colour.
Statement given by each of them was :
Annie : Blue or Green
Bobby : Neither Blue nor Green
Cindy : Blue or Yellow
Danny : Blue or Yellow
colours of cards that are visible to all were Red, Blue, Green, Blue in order of their names. Exactly two of them are telling truth and exactly two of them are lieing. Can you tell the colour on other face of card for each player ? (6 Marks)
Sol : Annie : Yellow (Lieing)
Bobby : Yellow (Telling truth)
Cindy : Blue (Telling truth)
Danny : Green (Lieing)
36. In a game i won 12 games, each game if i loose i will give u one chocolate, You have 8 chocolates how many games played.
38. 75 persons Major in physics, 83 major in chemistry, 10 not at major in these subjects u want to find number of students majoring in both subjects
39. if A wins in a race against B by 10 mts in a 100 Meter race. If B is behind of A by 10 mts. Then they start running race, who will won?
40. A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 given A=4.Find value of G and H?
Ans: G = 5 E=1
Previous | Next
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.