I wrote the written test at Infosys on 27th November under experienced catagories for developers. Herewith i have attached my question paper for group members.mam your previous question papers are very useful for me to click the exam.i have cleared my written test.now i am waiting for my result.
1. Geoffrey, Hallmann and Molly attend and interview and give three different statements each.To make it a little complex,Out of the three statements made by each one, one is false.
Geoffrey says: I am 22
Hallmann is elder than me by one year.
Molly is 25
Hallmann says: I am not the youngest
Geoffrey is 2 years younger than me
Molly is younger than me by one year
Molly says: Geoffrey is 23
I am a year younger than Geoffrey
(I don't remember this statement but it is false.)
2. At some diamond shop, a burglary happened. Police got hold of 3 suspects named Robbert, Davis and Andy. each one of them pointed the other for the robbery. Robbert said "one of the other 2 has done it. I have not done that." Latter police came to know that robber was telling lies. Tell who did that. (3 marks)
ANS statement of Robert" one of the other 2 has done it. I have not done that." As it is given that he was telling lies so "I have not done" is false. hance rebert did that.
3. a painter went in a exhibition to purchases some pictures where T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z pictures were remaining , he want to buy only five in the condition on that
if T is there then X should not be there,
if U is there than y should be there
if if v is there then X should be there
which is the combination the painter can have
4. if ravi binded his book and the binder cut the pages of the book, ravi decided to mark the pages by himself own, what he found that number of threeappears 61 times find of number of pages answer - 300
5. Two coin is flipped. One gets $ 1 on winning. At the end of play, one had won $ 3 and the other had won three times. How many games did they play altogether?
6) Triplet who usually wear same kind and size of shoes, namely, Annie, Danny, Fanny. Once one of them broke a glass in kitchen and their shoe prints were there on floor of kitchen. When their mother asked who broke Annie said, "I didn't do it"; Fanny said "Danny did it"; Danny said "Fanny is lieing"; here two of them are lieing, one is speaking truth. Can you find out who broke it ? (3 Marks)
Sol : Annie
7) 2 temperature systems A & B 14 in A = 36 in B 133 in A =87 in B at what temp both will be equal Ans 52.5
8. There are 5 positions in an office Manager, Cashier, Clerk, Floorwalker, Buyer & 5 people Miss A ,Miss B, Mr C, Mr D, Mr E 5 Conditions are given.
a) Cashier & manger were roommates in college
b) Buyer is a bachelor
c) E has only business relations with Miss A
d) Mrs C was very upset when her husband told her manager refused to give a raise
e) Davis will be the best man when cashier weds clerk
Find the position of all
9. From a to b it is 8 km up hill and 24 km downhill. Mr X goes from a to b in 2 hr 50 min and b to a in 4 hrs 30 min