INFOSYS PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 09 FEB 2008 - BERHAMPORE
This is Vikash 4m MCET, Berhampore. I had undergone recruitment process of Infosys on 9th Feb 2008 and with god's grace, got selected finally. There were abt 150 students, out of which only 5 students were selected for HR and only 3 were fortunate to get through & i was 1 of them...
The pattern was somewhat like:
1. logical reasoning (30 ques) 40 min
2. English section (40 ques) 35 min
For logical reasoning go through RS Aggarwal, even better if u follow cat materials..
The logical section consisted of the following ques....
1. 2 puzzle tests of 10 marks... (just a simple application of brain will do d magic....).
2. 5 figure ques of 5 marks .its like odd figure out - very easy (RS AGGARWAL... NON VERBAL SECTION enough).
3. 5 ques on data sufficiency.
4. 5 ques on logical reasoning or syllogism... (i wd recomnd cat book by Sharma & Upadhyay)...
5. Data interpretation - 5 ques (damn easy)
English section....... it is as follows
1. 2 paragraphs based questions- bit lengthy (a better time management will do...)-10 qns
2. 5 ques were given, each ques carries four options n u have to find the correct sentence - 5 marks
3. Theme detection -7 ques
4. To fill in the blanks with appropriate option. - 8 qns..
5. sentence correction- 10 qns..
Prefer cat materials..
Interview is merely a formality, just be what u r... nd i m sure nyone can make it. They simply check ones comm skill & confidence... may give some puzzles nd situation reactions.....
Just work hard & be honest to urself... bt ultimately u need to be fortunate enough to be associated with a firm like INFOSYS..
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.