I am Saurabh Trivedi from AKGEC wanna share my experience of Infosys with all u readers. There was a campus recruitment test for Infosys in our college campus on 1'st April 2007. Total 650 students invited to our college from which 130 selected for HR interview and finally selected students are 85 and the most important thing that i was one of them
For written there are two papers
1. Verbal and nonverbal(from R.S.Agarwal)
2. English(Quite tough so prepare well from any package for cat like PT,CL,IMS etc)
There are 30 questions on reasoning in 40 minutes and the parts are:
1. 2 questions based on puzzle
2. 5 questions from syllogism
3. 5 questions from data sufficiency
4. 5 questions based on finding out odd figure
5. 1 queston is like of RC
In English there are 40 questions which we have to do in 35 minutes
1. 2 reading comprehension(quite tough)
2. 5 on fill in the blanks (simple grammer)
3. 6 on find out correct sentence
4. 6 from to find out essence
5. other are also based on grammer
After qualify written my name called for interview. I was quite nervous but i had to face that terrible condition. my interviewer was very good he just ask me simple hr questions and he seems quite adequate from me but that was not over. after giving that interview i was call again and i was in only who called again
Interview again start. questions are
1. define urself
2. what u want to change in ur t&p department?
3. what u want to change in Indian cricket team?
4. do u think infosys is a boring company?
5. characteristic of digit 9.
6. two big deals.
7. two puzzles
After giving that interview i was quite confident and results also favours me Now i m part of Infosys.