INFOSYS PAPER - 23 DEC 2007 - CHENNAI
I am G.Hari Hara Sudhan. I got placed in Infy on 23 Dec 2007. Its been a long wait for me around 6 months. I got placed in US technology during campus but my doj was in april, I was very dpressed but now I am happy INFY is splendid.
There are 2 sections in INFY
1. 8 people sittin in around a table. p q r s t u v w.then usual 5 ques based on positions, who s sittin next to whom. like tat. follow RS agarwal fr this.
2. 5 ques on pictures find the odd man out. same follow RS agarwal fr this
3. 6 syllogisms like all crows are birds.
all birds are peacocks.
all peacocks are feathers and 3 more like this. v hav to find the correct combination abc, adc aef like. quiet easy. For dis section follow CAT book by Upadyay, its very useful.
4. 5 Qs on para inference 3 or 4 lines will b given v hav to find the conclusion. RS AGARWAL verbal and non verbal reasoning
5. data interpretation graphs, bar charts etc 5 qs from 1 graph. rs agarwal QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE WIL help u here.
1. 2 readin comprehension, 5 q's from each para do this section at last after completeing all other sections. use UPADYAY CAT book for VERBAL SECTION VERY USEFUL.
2. GRAMMAR Q'S .VERY EASY. 8 Q'S ON PREPOSITIONS, VERBS FINISH IN 2 MINS TIME SAVIN SECTION
3. IDENTIFY D CORRECT SENTENCE.8 Q'S. ONCE AGAIN TIME SAVIN SECTION 2 MINS.
4. IDENTIFY D INCORRECT SENTENCE. 8 Q'S ONCE AGAIN TIME SAVIN SECTION 2 MINS.
5. A FEW LOGICAL QUESTIONS.
On the whole if u r confident in grammar ten u ll hav time to check the answers. the cut off is usually around 18/30 for logical and 25/40 for verbal. time is 40 mins for logical and 30 mins for verbal. Remember 2 companies where u can clear aps with ease is TCS and Infy. also Infy never repeats any question paper even the walk ins are week after week so don study the same questions posted here these are to giv u an idea tats all.
I cleared d aps.
They said the hr would also be on the same day but guyz don wory once u r thru with aps they check only ur English fluency in hr tats it. D results were announced around 4 pm. I was one among them.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.