1. 75 persons Major in physics, 83 major in chemistry, 10 not at major in these subjects
u want to find number of students majoring in both subjects
2. if A wins in a race against B by 10 mts in a 100 Meter race. If B is behind of A by 10 mts. Then they start running race, who will won?
Find value of G and H?
Ans : G = 5 E=1
4. Question goes like this
Plumber+ painter = 1100
painter + electrician = 1300'
wireman + woodcutter = 5300
Find each Share
Ans , 200,900,800,300,3000,2300
5. If 1-6, 2-5,3-4 are facing opposite 2 eacher how many ways are possible to arrange
Ans : 24.
6. I cant able 2 remember question is A, B are 2 jugs u have to weigh equal amount of water and milk
7. 8 mark I cant able 2 remember
4 persons jan robinson, smith, peter, 4 nickname, Find who is pilot some conditions
Ans: jan robinson
Question about diamond, orpal,rupy, aremanld.......
4 questions, options given
9. Age problem
A father and a mother, For each one and a half year a child born, total they have 15 childrens at the end of n years, The oldest is 8 time younger, find age of oldest
Ans : 24.
10. Chocolate Problem
In a game i won 12 games, each game if i loose i will give u one chocolate, You have 8 chocolates how many games played
Ans : 32
For English Sections go thru verbal in GRE
My advice is please Prepare Old Question papers From 2004 to 2005
No Need of Shakuntha Devi or any other Books.
Needed : 400,468 puzzles + Question Papers from year 2004 to 2005.. .. ( 2003)
If u are not able to solve any Puzzle Just Mug up the answers