INFOSYS PAPER - 17 JUL 2005 - HYDERABAD
i. Policeman took Graham to the place of incident.
ii. Mark knows both the victim and murderer.
iii. Hunt and Walt never met.
iv. Walt is one of the persons who have seen Fillip alive.
(Some more such conditions have given.) Who played the roles below in the melodrama?
On a skating plane, Michel and Jennie are in a distance of a mile on each side of a point. They are going to skate to the direction of each other's. Jennie, having added force with the flow of the wind, skated two and one-half miles faster than Michel and beat her 6 minutes. What are the times taken by both of them?(Some conditions were given, but may not be exactly the same.)
i. A&B, who can speak English, have common language with E as Spanish.
ii. Common language for B&E is French.
iii. A, C&E can speak Italian.
iv. D&E have common language as Portuguese.
v. Portuguese is known by at least 3 persons.
There is only one person who knows all the 5 languages, only one who knows 4 languages, only one who knows 3 languages, only one who knows 2 languages and only one who knows exactly one language.
Based on the conditions, 4 questions were given. (Options were also not the same, I've given just for model.)
1. A Knows
i. English, Spanish, Portuguese
ii. French, English, Spanish
iii. French, Italian, Spanish.
2. E knows
i. French, Portuguese
ii. English, Spanish, Portuguese
iii. Italian, Spanish, French
3. B knows
i. Spanish, French
ii. English, French, Italian
iii. Portuguese, English, French, Spanish.
4. C Knows..(and some options)
7. James has come out of Jail after 6 years. When he was punished with imprisonment, his age was 5 times his son's age. Now, his age is 3 times his son's age. What was his age when his son was born?
8. A Boy has taken a short cut on which there is a railway track that goes through a narrow bridge. When the boy covered 7/16th of the track in the bridge, he heard the whistle of the train. Then he ran out of that bridge, when the train came to that bridge. If he were taken actual root, he would have reached the destination on time, rather taking the shortcut and running out of that bridge. If the boy covers 4km/hr, what was the speed of the train?
9. Three persons A, B & C who can be named according to their behavior. They can be named as Sororean, the name that can be given to the one who always wins; Nororean, the name that can be given to the one who always tells the truth; Midrorean, the name that can be given to the one who always lies. Then, given some statements (not exactly the same I've given), based on which to answer the question (we need to write the names that A, B & C can be given in the table given)
A. 1) C has beaten B.
2) C always tells truth.
3) C is the winner.
B. 1) A is the winner.
2) B doesn't tell truth.
C. 1) B beat C.
2) A is the winner.
10. (one more question was there, I could not remember it)
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.