The following r the ques asked on 22 feb 2004.
1. Mr.John travels 10 yards down the y street, he turned left and travelled 10 yards along x street and again turned left and travelled 10 yards along z street. He turned left and travelled 15 yards ,again left with 10 yards and again left with 5 yards. In which street is he now.
2. A and B went to a market. A bought a suit and a hat for $15. B bought a hat which costs is equal to that of A's suit.and with the remaining of their sum B bought a dress. B told A that A's hat is equal to B's dress plus one.Finally B saidthat her hat is 1 and 1/2 times that of A's hat. Find the cost of A's hat.
4.A spider webed a window in 30 days in the manner that nextdays work is of the extracted work of the previous day.Suppose 2 spiders did the job in the manner that each perform with the nextday work they did with the extracted work of the previous day of each spider particularly.
5. Mon, Tue, Wed are the lie days for A. Thu, Fri, Sat are the lie days for B. A says Yesterday is my lie day, B too says that Yesterday is my lie day. Find the day that fall with this particulars.
6. Age problem. father and son
7.Anil, Janet, and Daniel are good in any one of the following reading, spelling or music. Also three grades are awarded accordingly A, B and C.
a) Daniel is lower than Anil and tht of reading skill.
b) Spelling is higher than reading skill.
Ans Persons Skill Grade
8.Four girls went to a party.
Ans Girls juice snack
9. Mrs. James was playing with her baby. She felt bored playing with her and she found some blocks. And she started playing with that, the top layer must be one less than the bottom layer. She altogether found 55 bricks.How many bricks does she need to place at the bottom layer.
All the Best.