First I want to give my heartily thanks to chetna mam and suri sir.
I received offer letter from infosys yesterday. I wrote my test on 12th of oct in delhi. They didnt speciy the date and place of joining and told me to intimate that soon.
I want to share my experience regarding the test. when i got the call after that i started my preparation because the written call comes to you 2 weeks before and that is sufficient time for preparation.
I like to tell the members that dont take the call casually it needs sincere and thorough preparation .
the material u need for the preparation is :
1. All sample paper of the infosys - if u solve it thorougly it will b easy for u to clear the test because from these papers 2 or 3 puzzle come straight through and if you r knowing the answer it helps u to save time for the other problems
2. the other book is sakuntala devi - puzzle to puzzle u
from this book u will surely get 2 or 3 puzzle in paper.
3. Ravi narula - this book consisting of some good puzzles which generally comes in paper so do this book also. from this u will get 1 or 2 puzzle
4 george summers this book is for the questions of reasoning.
this book will help u to practice the kind of the reasoning questions that come in the paper but u have to solve these problems in paper at the time of the test only.
5 one more book sakuntala devi more puzzles u can do this also if u have enough time .
I am writing down the paper which i have given
12th oct delhi ---afternoon paper
1. A tree on first day grows 1/2 of its size second day 1/3rd of its size on the previous day similarly than 1/4th and so on.u have to calculate after how many days the tree will be 100 times of its original size.
ans -198 days
2. xyz +yxz = zxy find x,y,z
3. sakuntla devi question - walking back to happiness
4. three person are there let A B C one always tell truth one always lie and one sometimes tell truth
they are standing in straight line the first person who is seniormost and always tells truth tells in middle A is standing the middle one says C is in the third position the last one says B is in second position ie middle
5. the problem that is in sakuntla devi - problem no 69 - the family matter.
6. the problem of 8 marks i didnt rememeber exactly but it was about forming commitees and 4 subpart each of 2 marks were given
7. A,B,C,Dand E are juniors and F,G,H,I are seniors you have to make three groups each containg three person such that in each group one senior is there and some other conditions which i cant recall exactly but was like that if this person will be in group than this cant be in the same group .
8. there are 100 teams in a football knockout tournament how many mathces should be held to get the winner answer is 99 ie one less than the no of teams bcoz in every match on team goes out
9. This i dont remember exactly but it was like
four person are there atul, ankit , lokesh,sarat they want to go for shopping to buy let shirt ,sox, trouser ,shoe but all have certain restrictions that this cant go on this day of week but all can go on sunday.
a discussion was given and you have to find which person goes on which day and buys what.
the other i dont remember.
try to attempt all the questions and make sure that atleast 9 of them are true because infosys cutoff goes high .
this is all for the members of the groups who are hunting for job.
I want to thanks chetna mam and sir once again for their gr8 efforts for us members.