HUAWEI PAPER - 27 SEP 2008
1. Aptitude test (Aptitude+C programs)
2. Technical interview (2 rounds)
3. HR interview
The aptitude round consist of 40 questions. 20 questions each from aptitude and C programming. The C test consisit of pointers, for loops, comma operators, etc. The time limit was 1 hr. Maths only general logical questions not much from RS aggrawal.
After we get through the aptitude round we hav 2 rounds of tech interview. The interview would be mainly C and C++ programming. then they would also ask questions from SQL queries, networking and OS.
1. Write a function to find th nth item from the end of a linked list in asingle pass.
2. Write a function for palindrome and factorial and explain.
3.Difference bw costant poinert and pointer to a constant.
4. int a,b
What is the output…
5 int i=1;
printf(%d%d%d, i, i++, ++i);
Swap the values stored in the Int variable a and b without using any temp variable.
6. questions on your projects done.
1. A man has 2 cows of total cost 200 rs. He sold them for 210. for 1 cow he had a profit of 10% and for the other he had a loss of 10%. Wat is the price of each cow.
2. There are 2 vessels of each 5 and 3 litre. Now we hav to fill a 4litre vessel at a strech using this 5 and 3 l vessel.
3. A man goes to a resturant and spents half the money he had. Before coming out of the restaurant he gives a 1$ tip. Now goes to a shop and spents half the money he is having now . as he comes out of the shop he gives a beggar a 2$. Now he goes to a temle and again spents half the money he had with him . after that he gives a beggar a 2$ . now at the end he is having a 1$ with him. how much money he had in the start.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.