HCL TECHNOLOGIES PAPER - NOV 2003 - NOIDA
I don't remember the questions of the HCL paper. But i can give u the idea about the paper.
There are total of two sections (Time: 1 Hour 20 min)
section 1 contains 45 questions (C,C++,8086 microprocessor(5 ques),networking(5 ques))
section 2 contains 20 questions (aptitude, reasoning)
In this section there are mainly questions based on C language like
find the errors in the program and what is the output of the following program.
some question i remember are
1) int i=10;
printf("%d %d %d",i++,i++,i--);
there is one or two more question on increment operator
2) Two question on redirection operator(>>)
3) int i=10;
printf("The value for i is %d",i);
4) one question on structure and u have to fine the error in the syntax
5) int a=10,b=33;
printf("%d %d", a,b);
6) int *a;
7) # define SQR(a) (a*a)
8) And in another question # define directive is declared in the main() function of the program and u have to predict the output of the program.?
9) what is the time complexity of bubble sort (Ans: O(n^2))
10) what is the preorder traversal of the folowing tree
some tree is given (this is not the actual tree given in the paper only idea)
12) What is the size of the address bus and data bus in 8086?
13) address of IVT in 8086?
1) some 6 guys are there A,B,C,D,E,F(say) and u have to adjust in the row. and some statements are there like A & D can't be adjacent
E,A have one vacant area in between.. like that and there are 5 questions are based on that?
2) this one is tricky .. there are two groups . one is many brothers can mary one sister of other group. and second is many sister can mary one brother of other group and some statements are there like V & U is father of S, X is the only grandmother of S like that..
And there are 6 question based on that..
3) and rest of questions are purely aptitude & quant based.
like there are two questions on coding if MYSORE is code like MEMEME
then how TAMILNADU is coded?
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.