FLEXTRONICS PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 26 JUL 2006 - BANGALORE
I m Pradeep doing BE (Computer Science), MSRIT, BANAGLORE got placed in FLEXTRONICS, few days back. I want to share my experience with u people.....
1) Writtn test (it was bit tough)
2) 2 rounds of Technical interview
1. English grammer type -> 15 questions, 10 Q r like normal grammar very easy, last 5 r passage reading types very easy ( 15 min time)
2. ANALYTICAL -> 20 questions in 20 min, questions like
SET THEORY PROBLEMS, AND
one QUESTION followed by statement 1: something and statement 2: something
options: QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED BY USING 1ST STATEMENT or 2ND or BOTH TYPE.......
THIS SECTION WILL BE EASY
3. GENERAL APTITUDE -> 20 questions, bit tough, time consuming, CUBE PROBLEMS r important, i dont know any material for this, i just used my knowledge (guessd in fact) got the right answer at last....... remaining from R.S AGARVAL
4. DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHMS
this part is really screwing, they will give some programs and asked us to choose the output.....
most of the questions were on STRUCTURES. few on TREES, LINKED LIST
time cosuming, so do it as quick as possible.....
5. C OR C++
I selected C paper it was easy, most of the questions were on POINTERS, since im from CSE, I felt this paper was easy
I heard C++ was bit tough, they askd questions on iostreams, and inheritence.......
(OTHER BRANCH PPL WILL HAVE LOWER CUTOFF IN 4TH SECTION, FLEXTRONICS MAINLY WANTS E&C, TELECOM PPL, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SELECTED FROM CSE BRANCH)
2. TECHNICAL ROUND
bacically there will be 3 round, 2 tech and 1 HR. I had only 2 rounds, in between they asked some HR questions.....
- asked abt my project, some C questions, DATA STRUCTURE questions, mainly UNION (be good in this)
- C++ questions like POLYMORPHISM, RUNTIME POLY MORPHISM, INHERITENCE etc
- DATA COMMUNICATION questions like
DIFF BETWEEN IP, UDP, TCP
PROTOCOLS LIKE-> HTTP, SMTP etc
all were abt basic knowledge abt communication.....
- MICROPROCESSOR question like, represent -31 in binary, how will u determine that a processor is of this much bit( ans:by its data bus capacity)
this was easy
- abt SYSTEM SOFTWARE, like basic functions of assemblers, compilers, loaders, linkers
- implement STACK program (very easy)
for me they asked HR questions in tech rounds itself.. they were....
- did u reach to any HR round in any other company?? if s, y did they reject u????
- whats ur expectation from our company???? except salary?? ( i told, training, work environment)
- on what platfrom u want to work?????? (i told development, testing and maintenance)
- any preferred place???? (i said NO sir)
- what r ur CO-CURICULAR and EXTRA-CURICULAR activities????
(For ppl from other barnch be prepared well in Data Structure, Operating System, C, C++, for Technical round they gonna ask questions irrespective of ur branch, but they preffer E&C and Telecom..)
ALL THE VERY BEST......
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.