FLEXTRONICS PAPER & INTERVIEW - AUG 2006
I have joined here as fresher and i am giving u the test pattern i have faced. i took a test consisting of 7 papers and 90 questions :
4) Mental ability
5) C or C++(u can choose the paper to write)
6) Data Structures,os concepts,8085 concepts(interrupts)
7) Letter Writing
1) In verbal, Questions came from GRE verbal and some basic questions in english.
2) For Comprehension, some times they may give one passage and they will collect the passage and they will give the questions later. So make note of important things in the passage before.
3) For Aptitude, go through the Quantitative aptitude by R.S.Agarwal.
4) For C paper, they concentrate more on pointers. So be prepared with that. Better go thru Exploring C book.
5) For mental ability, the questions may be like 2+3*4/5, + will be replaced by * , * will be replaced by -, you have to find the answer by replacing that.
6) In Data Structures, They will give the code, you have to find whether it is preorder traversal or post order traversal, binary tree or binary search tree.And u have some questions on Deadlock concept in operating systems. And some questions on interrups.
7) In letter writing he gave a scenario that u have planned to meet some old friend in ur village whom u have met long back and now he is going to leave for states and u didnt get leave to meet ur friend bcoz u have got some urgent work to do.write a letter convincing him about ur situation appologizing.And saying that we continue our friendship in the same way.(better write essay with pencil so that u can make modifications in scentence construction or in essay!)
Once u get thru exam interview is easy.
Technical interview is mostly on ur project, ur areas of intrests(subjects), some puzzles like the one i have faced in how many weighs(least possible) u could find the heaviest ball among 9 balls(same looking) out of which one is heaviest given a common balance on whic u can weigh both sides(answer is 2 try it !) and C, microprocessor, searching, sorting techniques etc.
Be honest in saying that u dont know the ones u really dont know or forgotten ones.
For Hr interview its a formal talk. Be cool and answer.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.