Flextronics Interview Experience - Pune, 30.08.2016
I am Priyanka have done BE (Electronics and Telecommunication) from Govt. College of Engg, Jalgaon got placed in FLEXTRONICS, few days back. I want to share my experience with you people.
1) Written test (it was bit tough).
2) 2 rounds of Technical interview.
1. English grammar type - 15 questions, 10 Q are like normal grammar very easy.
2. Analytical - 20 questions in 15 min.
3. Logical - 20 questions, time consuming, relational, cube problems , I don't know any material for this, I just used my knowledge (guessed in fact) got the right answer at last....... remaining from R.S AGARWAL.
4. DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHMS:
This part is really screwing, they will give some programs and asked us to choose the output.
Most of the questions were on STRUCTURES. few on TREES, LINKED LIST.
Time consuming, so do it as quick as possible.
5. C OR C++:
I selected C paper it was easy, most of the questions were on POINTERS, I heard C++ was bit tough, they asked questions on i/o streams, and inheritance.
(FLEXTRONICS MAINLY WANTS E&C, TELECOM CANDIDATES)
2. TECHNICAL ROUND:
Basically there are 3 round, 2 tech and 1 HR. I had only 2 rounds, in between they asked some HR questions.
- Asked aboutt my project, some C questions,
- DATA COMMUNICATION questions like
DIFF BETWEEN IP, UDP, TCP
PROTOCOLS LIKE-> HTTP, SMTP etc
all were abt basic knowledge about communication.....
- MICROPROCESSOR question like, represent -31 in binary, how will you determine that a processor is of this much bit(ans :by its data bus capacity).
This was easy.
- About SYSTEM SOFTWARE, like basic functions of assemblers, compilers, loaders, linkers
- Implement STACK program (very easy).
For me they asked HR questions in tech rounds itself.. They were,
- Did you reach to any HR round in any other company? if yes, then why did they reject you?
- What's your expectation from our company? except salary? (I told, training, work environment)
- On what platform you want to work?
- Any preferred place? (I said NO sir)
- What are your CO-CURICULAR and EXTRA-CURICULAR activities?
ALL THE VERY BEST.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.