Flextronics Interview Experience - Pune, Feb 10, 2016
I'm Anita pursuing BE (IT) from MIT, Pune got placed in FLEXTRONICS, few days back. I want to share my experience with you people.
1) Written test(it was Quite Easy).
3) 2 rounds of Technical interview.
1. WRITTEN TEST:
1. English grammar type ; 10 questions.
2. Verbal -10 question.
3. Logical - 10 question.
(Out of 200 they selected only 66 from GD).
GD was quite difficult. They selected only 25 out of 66. From each group they selected 3 or 4 from 11. And my group topic was Swach Bharat Abhiyan.
And they are only looking at your confidence and unique thoughts. So, Be prepare for GD.
3. TECHNICAL ROUND:
Basically there will be 3 round, 2 tech and 1 HR.
This Was Easy.
- Asked about my project, some C questions, DATA STRUCTURE questions, mainly UNION(be good in this).
- C++ questions like POLYMORPHISM, RUNTIME POLYMORPHISM, INHERITANCE etc.
- SQl Queries And also they give us example and we have to write query so be prepare with examples.
- Difference Between RDBMS & DBMS.
- HTML, PHP (as it was written in my resume).
- Mini Project they asked.
(Be confident while giving answer of query they confuse us on this).
This was Quite Difficult.
- All About Your Be and The projects.
(From technical round they selected only 6 out of 25).
For me they asked HR questions in tech rounds itself. They were,
- Did you reach to any HR round in any other company? if s, why did they reject u?
- What's your expectation from our company? except salary? (I told, training, work environment).
- Any preferred place? (I said NO sir).
- What are your CO-CURRICULAR and EXTRA CURRICULAR activities?
(This round is not elimination for us. Only they tell us all about their company).
Finally, They selected 5. And, I was one of them.
(Prepare This - DBMS, Data Structure, Operating System, C, C++, for Technical round they gonna ask questions irrespective of your branch).
ALL THE VERY BEST.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.