CATTERPILLER PLACEMENT PAPER 1
Paper : DRDO Placement Paper Pattern Part - 2
This piece of info in obtained from the DRDO SET exam conducted in Sept 2003. Still the questions is not yet complete.
-There are 2 sections:A and B
-'A' section consists of technical questions relevant to your field [100 questions]
-'B' section consists of a mix of Analytical,Quantitative and General Knowledge questions[50 questions]
4 marks for correct answers and -1 for wrong answers
Section 'A' questions
1) Banker's algorithm is used for:Deadlock Avoidance
2) A LOT of questions were based on generating strings from a given grammar.
3) A circle(dot) shown in the PCB is:Vcc/Grnd/Pin 1/Pin 14
4) Program Segment Prefix in MS-DOS 5.0 is:
5) Some IP addresses were given and the question was to select the private addess from it(?)
6) 10Base2 and 10Base5 wires refers to:
7) A question on sliding-window protocol
8) Which of the following require a driver?:disk/cache/ram/cpu
9) A LOT of mathematical questions which were asked from calculus, trigonometry...
Section 'B' questions
1) Coldest planet:Pluto
2) INS Shivali is the first:
3) Which one of the following was NOT indegineously developed?: Prithvi/Akash/Agni/...
4) Full form of SARS
5) Anthrax is a :Virus/Bacteria/.../...
6) Dakshina Gangothri is: Ganga 's origin/Indian camp @ antartica/.../...
7) Which of the following is a chemical weapon:Mustard Gas/Marsh Gas/.../...
8) A question based on Coding and Decoding
9) Another question similar to above
10) Question on series completion
11) Another series completion question
12) Where is Institute of Forensic Science ?: Hyderabad
13) A G.K question based on X and Y chromosomes in males and females