Campus Placement Papers Deloitte
Paper : Campus Placement Papers Deloitte
1) I have 20 rupees. I bought 1, 2, 5 rupee stamps. They are different in numbers by the reason of no change, the shop keeper gives 3 one rupee stamps. So how many stamp(s) I have.
2) An Engine length 1000 m moving at 10 m/s. A bird is flying from engine to end with x kmph and coming back at 2x. Take total time of bird traveling as 187.5 s. Find x and 2x.
3) All persons know either swimming or rowing.
There are 14 persons who know only swimming and 14 persons who know only rowing. 8 tickets sold for rowing. How many people are there for swimming?
4) Which polygon has no. of sides = diagonal (Eg. Pentagon)
5) One Cigar can be made from 7 bits. If there are 16 Cigars then how many bits collected?
6) A, B, C, D went to a hotel and planned to share the bill equally. But afterwards they changed their plan and to pay proportional to consumption A paid 240, B & C paid equally, D paid only half the amount that he should have paid based on the first plan. What is the amount paid by B?
7) There is a point P on the circle. A and B started running in two constant different speeds. A in Clockwise and B in Anti-clockwise. First time 500 m in Clockwise from P then 400 Anti-clockwise. If B is yet to complete one round, What is the circumference of the circle?
8) There are 5 Sub with equal high marks.
Mark scored by a boy is 3:5:6:7:8 (Not sure). If his total aggregate if 3/5 of the total of the highest score, in how many subjects has he got more than 60%?
9) There are 11 lines in plane.
How many intersections (Maximum) can be made?
10) There are 3 Sections with 5 Qns each.
If three Qns are selected from each section, the chance of getting different Qns is________
11) There is a 20 X 20 array. In Each row , the tallest person is called and among them, the tallest person is
A. In Each column, the shortest person is called and among them, the shortest person is
B. Who is taller?
12) P # Q = (P-Q)(Q-P) = - 1. Then Which is true?
P = 3, Q = 2 P = 2,Q = 3 P = -1,Q = 1 P = 1, Q = -1
Ans: I & II only
13) 7 Pink, 5 Black, 11 Yellow balls are there. Minimum no. atleast to get one black and yellow ball
14) A, B, C and D are four people.
There are four houses Red, Yellow, Blue, White. P, Q, R and S are four sections not in same order
Conditions like :
Three are sisters
B comes from Red
C comes from Blue
Qns were asked based on that
15) A Father is willing his estates like this.
If a boy is born, wife has 1/3 part and remaining for boy.
If a girl is born, Wife has 2/3 and remaining for the girl.
But twins (Boy + Girl) are born. What is the share that the daughter would get?
16) If 1 - Married
0- Not Married and
Who is married?
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.