CTS came to our campus (Techno India) on 4th Mar. It has 3 sections:
Verbal, Quantitative & Reasoning.
No -ve marking, no sectional cut-off
Verbal section (Very very tough. I could solve maximum 7-8 questions)
2 reading comprehensions
About a travel agency & about a fantacy story consisting of Alice & a cat
4 questions from each comprehension
4 jumbled sentences
4 sentences were given & we had to find to the incorrect sentence from among them
4 sentences were given & we had to find out the correct sentence
Quantitative section (Really very easy. Some questions colud be solved mentally)
2 questions on Venn diagram
1 question on perm n comb
4-5 ques on binary no conversion
4-5 ques on data sufficiency
3-4 ques on cubes
Reasoning section (Very very easy)
Series completion (both no series & picture series)
Logical reasoning (to be solved by Venn diagram)
The Technical & HR interviews were held together. It was very cool. Some questions were like:
* Introduce urself briefly
* What were ur previous sems subjects?
* So what is a microprocessor?
* What does the address bus do?
* Upon whose instructions does it carry the address bits?
* What is a clock?
* What does the read & write signal do?
* What languages do u know? (I mentioned C, C++, Java)
* Is C a high-level or a low-level language?
* What is high-level & a low- level language?
* Give examples of each.
* Do u have any interests in sports?
* Which club? (I had mentioned swimming in my CV)
* What is a kernel?
* Why is normalisation done?
* What is a stack?
* Do u have any idea abt offshore?
* What is the latest trend in IT?
* Do u read newspapers?
* So what is todays headlines?
* Can u work outside?
Finally the results were out next day & by god's sake I was among the selected candidates.... Wish u all a very very good luck...... hope meet u in CTS.....