This company is too good and u all cant loose oppurtunity 2 miss it.
The CTS test consisited of 3 sections
1. Verbal test --- 25marks 20min
2. Quant-------- 25marks 30min
3.Analytical------20marks 20 min
& there was NO NEGATIVE MARKING ....so keep guessing
1. The Verbal ability test consisted of 2
a. comprehensions, picked from BBC news website
b. detect the correct & incorrect sentences.
It is a bit difficult but u need to be too good at basic grammar specially with words like has, had, at, the.
2. The Quantitative section consists of questions from (not in order)
a. venn diagrams(very easy.....and u cant effort to do wrong in this)
b. Binary numbers of replacing 0 with * and 1 with $ (bit confusing)
c. Cube problem of sides colored and few smaller cubes removed.
e. Basic Mathematics
THis is scoring section ....so do ur best
3. The Analytical section consists of questions having 3 figures as options & we have to choose the odd one out or we need find which figure will follow this was too easy just hold ur nerves ...we must have a close look at each figures & we can find the odd one very easily...there were a lot of questions of this type..then there were 2 questions on reasoning.ie "E comes after A & the no: of persons b/w A&B is the same as the no: of persons b/w C & D".....like that...... & thr were 5 questions based on this..
Damn easy section
refer Cat exam material for written test and gate exam material for interview
After clearing the test i had a combined Tech & HR interview in which i was asked the following questions
1. Introduce urself
3. Three fav subject c,c++ and mobile computing
4. diff b/w Unix and windows
5. what architecture of J2ME
6. wat is the diff b/w structure and union
7. wat is a pointers
8. diff types of class diagrams , complete UML
9. very detailed questions about my project
10 any questions to ask ..... i asked him 3-4 questions
Confidence and communication skills do matter most .at 9 p.m results were announced.......... ALL THE BEST