CTS cognizant Interview Experience - 11 Feb. at Hyderabad(by AMCAT)
Today I had given the online test and love to share with you.
Best of luck.
I remember some questions are as follow.
1. A shopkeeper sells an article at 20% profit for 540. What is the actual price of the
article or C.P.
2. A train and pole question. I don't remember the no. but it was like train cross a pole
after some times etc.
3. How to write 0.555 as fraction.
4. A man dive deep in sea at 40 ft/ min, at 3000 ft he will meet a ship. What is the time
required to reached that ship.
5. A tank filled by a pipe in 10 min. and by other filled by 20 min. What is the time?
Required to fill, something like this.
6. 20% population is decreased every year. If the population is 10000, what is the population 2 year back.
7. If delhi is 34187 than what is mumbai?
8. Stick is rshbj than what is reply.
9. If a girl is standing at a point, she turns to left 30 m walk, turn again left and 10 walking, after 40m walking again take left, then make 20 m walk in left. where's she from starting point.
10. Looking at a pic. a man say's he's mother is the wife of my father's son (and I don't
have bro. and sis.). Whats the relation between me and the pic.
11. Arrange : restaurant-plan-order-menu-celebrate. I think asn. is 42135 in order.
12. building : brick:: flower: palette
13. Opp. of confuted.
14. Requisite opp.
15. Migrate opp.
16. Prankish opp.
17. Nominal opp.
18. LACE - Synonym?
19. Trust - Synonym?
20. He is honest _ among his friends (against, with, in ,to, by)?
21. Arrange: P. people of all profession, Q to his clinic, 3 for medicine and treatment, 4. at
22. Data sufficient : Who's R son if. P is R sister and q is son of P.
23. In a mall 20% is taken by office and 60% for food zone remaining 1600 meter is open
for all. What is the size of mall?
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.