CTS Paper Pattern on 12nd March at Tamil Nadu
Pattern: CTS Paper Pattern on 12nd March at Tamil Nadu
The selection process consists of two rounds
(1) Written test
(2) Technical + HR round
Written test consists of three sections
VERBAL SECTION (25 questions-25min)
(1-10) comprehension (passages r too long)
(11-15) find the incorrect sentences
(16-20) find the correct sentences
(21-25) arrange the jumbled sentences
ANALTICAL SECTION (25 questions-30min)
(1-5) Venn diagram
A group is divided into three. The first group is persons of 5'6 height and second and third r 6'0 and 6'6 respectively. There r totally 130 peoples, 50 of them r 5'6 and 65 of them r 6'6, 10 of them r 5'6 and 6'6, 15 of them r 5'6 and 6, 20 of them r 6'6 and 6, and 5 of them r all the three.
(1) How many of them r 6 feet? (Ans 70)
(2) How many of them r only 6 feet? (Ans 30)
(3) How many of them are only 5'6? (Ans 20)
(4) How many of them are only 6'6? (Ans 30)
(5) How many of them are at least two? (Ans 50)
Important formula in Venn diagram is
EXACTLY ONE = TOTAL - EXACTLY TWO - ALL THREE
(6-10) quantitative questions
(6) There r five boxes. In the first box we put some chocolates. Each box the number of choc is reduced by 1/4. The last box contains 4.Then the number of choc in the first box is (Ans 1024)
(11-15) data sufficiency--Very easy one
(16-20) binary conversion
Please don't read anything in the question. Just change any value to binary and convert that 1 to $ and 0 to *.
(Eg) LCM of (12 15 10) (ans 60 = 111100 = $$$$**)
There is a building contractor. He designs a building such that
The base consists of 16 cubes
Above that in the middle of the base there r four cubes
Above this there r two cubes at the ad joint ends
Above that there is one cube
Now the whole building is painted with white
(21) How many are 0 face painted?
(22) How many are 1 face painted?
(23) How many are 2 face painted?
(24) How many are 3 face painted?
(25) How many are 4 face painted?
NON VERBAL SECTION (20 questions-20 min)
(1-4) syllogism (study all rules in the aggarwal book but TIME book will help u a lot)
(Eg) All mosquitoes' are lizards.
All lizards are insects.
(Ans: all mosquitoes' are insects)
(5-6) logical deduction (study all rules from TIME book)
(7-15) figure sequence and odd one out from figures (very easy)
(16-17) Seating arrangement
(18-20) logical puzzle
(1) semester marks from first to last individually
(2) software's what u know (software orientation)
(3) your strength and weakness
(4) your short term and long term goal with CTS
(5) What are the qualities that an S/W engineer should have and how you will relate these qualities with u?
For interview prepare these things
(1) history of CTS
(2) Why does u want to join CTS?
(3) Studying ECE how u can join to software
(4) About your final year project
(5) How will you become a programmer
(6) study C,C++,HTML,JAVA in a single line i.e. the concepts
(7) tell about yourself
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.