Paper: CTS Interview Held on 5th March at Kolkata
1. Write a C Program to check whether a String is a Palindrome or not, explain the logic.
2. What is the differences between i++, ++i. Is it different to write for(i=0;i<10;i++) then to write for(i=0;i<10;++i)
3. Sorting, Searching -> why needed, code of bubble sort, complexity of bubble sort. Insertion sort, Decimal to hexadecimal conversion, call by value and call by reference, advantages of call by reference
4. SDLC model and its five steps,
5. TCP IP, OSI Model
6. Questions were asked from Windows VISTA-> what are the added special features
7. Digital Electronics, specially basic questions from gates. NAND , NOR, XOR GATES. Why NAND is universal gate. Construction of XOR using NAND
8. RACING *New Features in windows Vista.
9. Difference between C and C++, Definition of Object, Class, Polymorphism
10. Can we develop Object Orient Program with C?
11. Develop a queue with 2 stack, explain the logic.
12. What is deadlock, questions were asked from all parts of OS, NO questions from UNIX OR LINUX.