This is Radha Krishna. I completed MCA from Nagarjuna University. I attended Convergys Exam on 21st July 2007 in HYDERABAD.
Section 1 : English ---> 20 Questions ---> 20 M
They have given a passage regarding the Yahoo Answers. In this Passage An Astrologist is in New York. He rises some questions in the Internet regarding this world. They give fill in the balnks. There are four words are given, they almost similar to each other. Find appropriate word and put the blanks. These are objective type.
Section 2 : Aptitude ---> 45 Questions ---> 48 M
In this sections they are ask questions on
4.Cube coloring problems.
6.Data Suffiency Questions
7.Another easy one is - 0 is represented as * and 1 is represented as $.
For ex 3 is represented as $$
4 is respresented as $**
They asked me these questions
1. what is the value of $$***/$$* ?
2. what is the value of $*** * $$ ?
3. what is the H.C.F of 15,20,30 ?
4. what is the L.C.M of 15,20,30 ?
Hint: Convert the result of H.C.F value into binary form and changes it into $ and * format.
For example in the Venn diagrams section
1) There are 620 people are attending to the Tennis and Cricket. In that 420 attending to the Tennis another 360 attending to the Cricket. How many of them attending to both the games. (This is an not exactly the same question. Like these 5 questions are asked.)
1.july, june, april, January what is the next one in the sequence.?
a)august b)october c)september d)November
In this part questions like this
1.) if A+B>C+D
1. if A=2,B=3,C=5 are given.
2. If A
a) 1 b)2 c)3 d)4.
2) is ABC is an Isolises Triangle they given altitude and angle.
3) if X is given and Y is given.
Section 3: UNIX ---> 10 Questions ---> 10 M
1 . i=0
While($i -le 10)
a)0 b)1 c)2 d)3
eval echo hello
eval echo eval echo hello
Test Ur UNIX Skills is enough to answer all these questions. (author:Yaswanth Kanethkar).
Section 4: RDBMS, SQL---> 10 Questions --->10 M
2. Keys in SQL
1. MERGE is a combination of
a) INSERT AND DELETE
b) UPDATE AND DELETE
c) INSERT AND UPDATE
Follow the Navathe Book on Data Base programming Concepts.(First Three Chapters Important.)
Section 5: C++ Programming:--->15 Questions ---> 10 M
In this Qusetions on
1.Pointer Classes in Cpp
2.virtual functions in cpp
Class Derived: public Base
void main( )
a)base b)base derived c)derived d)derived base.
Here in this section asked easy questions on C++ basics.