CMC PAPER - Questions and Answers
2. ode:song::chant:something can't remember
Some data sufficiency questions.
1. The number is two digit number
a. by adding we get 5
b. by subtractin we get 2
ans:both a,b required
2. Given a quadrilateralABCD determine whweter it is rectangle
b. angle B=90dergees
3. To detmine the no of rolls a wall paper has given 16feet width and 12 feet length
a.area coverd is 20feet
b.the room has no windows
4. A book shelf has some books and in that fine no of book it has
a.if 2 books r removed it gives a total of 12
b.if 4 books are added it gives a total of 17 like that
some questins r given regarding geomentry totoal questions r 20 and we have to complete it in 10min A comprehension is given but I can't remember that But I provide some information regarding that] It is Water resources have been not sufficient ..this is due to over erosion or over using of irrigation or the water has been occupies by some wate materails..the passge is regarding that..i think u got the idea so please read the questions so that u can fetch it..each question carries 5marks and negative of 2.5 marks Arthmetic question answer from the last on wards that last questions r very
1. 2m+n=10,n=5what is m
2. if x,y positives and x/y<1 then
like that he has given some questions..u can do it ..but come from last question..not from the first one's..they r very tough and r nothing but profit and loss,and averge,pecentge and so on.. In analytical reasoning Two passages r given in that I can provide onlyone
1. To obtain a government post in the republic of malbar you must. Hey this u can find the pargraph from 391page AnlyticAbility of GRE BARRONS BOOK Of 13th editon..the
Answers for this r
plz verift that book thoroughly..no need to look other also.. some sentences in that pargraph r like that..ie.ruling party or a personal associate of president Zamir..party members seeking govt post must either give a s substantial donation of golden bullian..it goes on like that..
2. a project cosolodate of large unvesity and a small college is set up.it is agred that the representatives working small committees of three with two representayives from large university.it was also agreed that no comitee be represented by faculty members of the same subject area.the large university was represented by following professors J who teach English,K who tech maths,Lwho teach natural science..the small college appointed m who teach maths and n who teach latinand O and P teach
1. which following represets a comitee
2. which seve P
k and l
3. which must be true
a.if J seves on P,P must be assigned to committee
b.if J not seve on comitee then M cannot be assigne dto comitee
c.if J seve on a comitee then L must seve on that comitee
ans:b and c
4. If L is not available for sevice which must be on comitee ans:n and o
5. Which must be true
a.n and o r always on same comitee
b.m and o never seve on same comitee
c.when m seves ,Lmust seve ans:b and c
1. In 1978 thomas published"essay on population" in which he postulated that food supply can never keep pace...
1.which of the following statements if true would tend weaken thomas argument?
1.the total population of human has risen at rapid rate because of removal of
natural checks on population.
2.in many nations the increse i humann population has forstriped' Hey u find this also in one model papers given in gre baron 13th edition or any ger book In this he has given two questions the first one answer is mostly c I think and the second one answer is A ie wars..verify this also from barren ok..
2. If Ealnine is on srteing committee then she is on the central committee.tjis stemnt can be logically deduced from which the following statements?
Ans:everyone who is on steering committee is also on central committee.
3. Frank must be a football player.he is wering a football jesy.
Ans:only football players wear jerseys.
1. 13/14 14/15 u have to compare and write it
2. 10 power 11-10power 10 and 10 power 10
3. given circimference of a circle is 4pie and for other circle ihe has given the
diameter.he asked to compare the radius of both circles..
4. He ahs given a strigth line with points x z y on that such that compare xz and xy here we will think that xy is greater
5. He has given a triangle such that AB=BC=CA and he has drawn a straight line from A asuch that the line be AD now we have to compare BD and CD here we have
say information is not sufficient since here he didn't give any information
regarding that line..so we cant say whether it dives the segment BC into two
6. 1/2*2/3*3/4*4/5 1/2+2/3+3/4+4/5
7. Some squareroot problems he has given can't remember here the questions r very easy but see that they should be answered very carefully.. I think u got this..he hs given 20 questions ans u have to answer it in 5min
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.