CARITOR PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 09 JUN 2006 - CHENNAI
Im Ravi Kumar. I attended Caritor company in Chennai in Vel Multimedia Engineering College located at Avadi. Im posting my experience, the recruitment process was pretty easy. but i was not able to make it..i was eliminated in the group discussion......
The pattern is
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical round
4. HR interview
1. The Aptitude was very simple reading R.S aggarwal is more than enough...i think since there were some departments like instrumentation and mechanical are writing the exam, they dint ask technical question from C, C++ etc..be prepared for that too. but only thing u should keep in your mind is the time management. Nearly 60 questions were to be solved from 60 minutes all the questions were simple aptitude questions...
2. The Group Discussion is also pretty easy to get thro, i too did well, but i dont know why i was eliminated. The topic given to me was "hundred million population and one gold medal". This is certainly very easy and pretty old topic. I was the initiator and spoked well and good in communcation too, but dont know why i was eliminated. but around 6 to 7 are selected out of 10...
The other topics,
* love marriage or arranged marriage..
* steps should be taken to control the population etc all are very simple topics
3. In Technical interview they asked some basics of C. they asked some simple puzzles... So be thorough in basics of C and read some puzzles, the puzzles were too quiet simple. Go thro some infosys puzzles it would be very useful...These informations were provided by my friends...
4. Last HR interview, there is no rejection in this round, unless u perform very bad...Same questions like tell me about ur self, why should i hire u, why caritor, tell me about caritor, ur hobbies.. one of my college mate was asked to sing, as she mentioned singing as her hobby...So be confident my friends. it was really very cool.
I think Caritor is the only company having such easy recruitment process.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.