Caritor - Sample Questions and Answers
Caritor - Sample Questions and Answers :
Sample resumes for Different Jobs and Levels.
Eg.Software Testing, Fresher, Experienced
A cube object 3 inch * 3inch*3inch is painted with green in all the outer surfaces. If the cube is cut into cubes of 1*1*1.How many 1 inch cubes will have at least one surface painted.
A) 8 b) 26 c) 27 d) none
2) Singles table tennis tournament is held at IT solutions, in which 32 players participated. If a player is eliminated as soon as the player loses a match. How many matches are required to determine the winner?
A) 8 B) 26 C) 27 D) none
3) There are 200 employees in a company. An external vendor is chosen to serve coffee twice a day. 100 coffee cups were offered by the company but as an incentive to have the cups in tact at the end of the day the company offered 30 paise for every cup remained safely and charged 90 paise for every broken cup. At an end of a day, the vendor received Rs. 4. How many cups did the vendor break?
A) 20 b) 5 c) 10 d) 8
4) A box contains 16 balls of 4 different colors green, blue, yellow and red ? 4 each. If you were to close your eyes and pick them at random, how many marbles must you take out to be sure that at least 2 of 1 color among the marbles picked out?
A) 4 b) 5 c) 6 d) 14
5) If 8 tyres were used on a bus (6 tyres) which has traveled 16000 km how many km did each tyre sustain, if all the tyres were used equally in sustaining this distance.
A) 2000 B) 16000 c) 12000 d) 10000
6) A company purchased 3 computer tables in 1995. As the company wanted to renovate the office, sold these tables at Rs 2400 each making a profit of 20% on one. No profit on 2nd table and 20% loss on 3rd table. What is the company get in this transaction?
A) No loss & no profit b) Rs 200 loss c) Rs 800 loss d) Rs 400 loss
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.