first of all I thank all the members of this forum for posting such useful messages, which helped me a lot and following is my interview pattern which held in Anna University, Coimbatore on 15th August
Basically there were three rounds
* 2 sections were there (25 Apps + 25 Verbal)
* its very easy one, but the problem is negative marking (-0.25).
* Go through all the previous papers
* dont attend everything, there is maximum cut off I think so
* its better to get between 25-30
* its an elimination round. nearly 1600 ppls only 150 are shortlisted.
* its not a problem, if u have basic communcation skill.
* my gd topic was.. why is america dominating the world, and my frnd's topics were Is senior players required in indian cricket team, IT vs non-IT. (be updated with current events).
* its not an elimination round, out of 150 nearly 110 were selected.
* be frank, don try to confuse, be clear with basic concepts of IT and some simple programs (swap, palindrome, string reverse.....).
* for me it lasts for 30 minutes. HR was very friendly.
* if u donno the answer say him frankly, be bold and confident.
* u can expect basic qns like temme abt urslf, y capgemini, strength and weakness.
* i was asked to answer this qn "u are a team leader, ur project deadline is today and u r not able to finish it, at this situation wat will u do ?"
* dress neatly, shave ur beard, be professional.
* basic communication skill is the main aspect here.
* out of 110->80 were selected finally.
p.s: since they need 10,000+ professionals by 2010, if u clear the written and u hv a basic tech & comm skil, there is no doubt that u r an employee of CG.
Abt Company: Baru S Rao - CEO, Capgemini India
Paul Hermilin - Group Ceo Capgemini
Serge Kampf Chairman
Salil Pareekh -Chairman, Capgemini India
Headquarters - Paris, France
Industry IT, Consulting, Outsourcing and Professional services
Revenue $12 billion (2007)
Employees 86,000+ (17k+ in india)
RANKED #6 BEST EMPLOYER 2007 FOR IT PROVIDERS IN INDIA DATAQUEST ID
meet u at CG