1. Which Sentence is correct:
a.French is known by me.
b.French live in France.
c.France is an European country.
d.Nepolean was a French king.
2. Antonymous of "OBSOLETE":
a. Current b. old c. relative d. neutral
3. I am agree _ the project.
a. to b. on c. with d. at
4. "MY LIFE MY COUNTRY" author's name:
d.Apj Abul Kalam
5.India's first Grandmaster lady:
6. J.L. Bayard invented:
a.radio b. telephone c. telegraph d. television
7. Simla agreement was done between India and _
a. china b. Nepal c. Pakistan d. Bhutan
8. Myanmar is not share its boundary with
a. assam b. mizoram c. Manipur d. nagaland .
9. First "ROUND TABLE CONFRESS" between India & Britain was in:
a. Calcutta b. Delhi c. London d.Peris
10. Iron man of India is :
a. Lala lajpat rai
b. subhash Chandra bose
c. sardar vallabhai patel
d. pandit jawahar lal nehru
11. WORLD TELECOMMUNICATION DAY is on:
a. may 17 b. july 21 c. june 26 d. augast 22
12.Greenhouse Effect is caused by:
a. Carban di oxide b. sulphar di oxidem c. Carban mono oxide d. oxyzen
13. Oldest IIT is:
a.IIT, Bombay b. IIT, Guwahati c. IIT, delhi d. IIT, Khadakpur
14. Kalpana-I satellite is launched basically for:
b.Telecommunication & broadcasting
d.Travel & science
15. Radio Waves transmission & receiving phenomenon invented by:
16. HYNYANIKA was a type of:
17. Following Shaded parts of country is producer of:
a. Jute b. Rubber c.tea d.coffee
18 What is the term: "IMMUNOLOGY"